Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Let's get freaky now, let's get ***ing freaky now.

I looked up finally and death glared Gerard. When I looked back at his mom I noticed that she was taller then me.
Now that's messed up.
I sighed a little and we all piled into her car. Gerard sat next to me in the back of the car and I frowned and scooted as far from him as possible. I kept my eyes out the window and hugged my knees to my chest. My head and tummy hurt like Hell.
All of a sudden I didn't want to go to the doctor's anymore .
What happens if he found out that I was pregnant and then they wanted to keep me locked up and run tests like I was some sorta freak!?
I swallowed a little. “M-Ma'am? I feel better now.”I felt Gerard's eyes on me but didn't turn to look back at him.
“Nonsense Hun we're still taking you. We can't be sure if you're totally okay until the doctor says so.”
I frowned and crossed my arms over my chest.
“Please, just let me go home. I'm sure I'm okay.”
“No.”I sighed quietly and heard Gerard snicker. I kicked him and he shut up.
~30 minutes later~
We arrived at the hospital and I made up my mind to run as fast as I could when I opened the door.
I counted to three before opening the door and running like Hell.
“FRANK!COME BACK!”I heard his mom shout. I ignored her and continued running.
My god its so hot.
I heard quick footsteps and growled a little. I felt a large hand grab my arm and yank me back.
“Let me go I refuse to go to the doctor's!”I cried.
“You aren't feeling well right?”
“I'm feeling fucking peachy now get your dirty hand off me!God knows where its been!”
Up Lindsey's vagina.. o-o
He smirked a little and tightened his grip. I kicked him in the balls and growled.
He let go and yelped. I started running again but he grabbed me once again. He started dragging me back while I yelled and cried. He got me to shut up after a little while and the doctor called me in.
They ran a LOT of tests and we waited on the metal chairs that are so fucking uncomfortable, for results.
The doctor walked in with a bewildered look on his face. The nurse followed and they both stared at me, shocked.
“What is it doctor?”I wanted to punch Gerard's mom really bad. People only say that in soap operas.
“Mr. Iero here, is pregnant.”
I shifted and looked up, my palms getting sweaty.
Fuck I was gonna be in for it.
“What?!”everybody's eyes turned to me.
“We ran the tests over twenty times yet they all say he's pregnant.”
“That's impossible..You.. You.. You freak!”she screamed at me.
I started crying and before the doctor could ask if I would take more tests, I ran out. I ran all the way home even though it took a loong time.
I fell on my bed and cried, while pulling the pillow over my head.
Now, I would be known as the freak kid who was pregnant even though he had male parts.
My life was completely ruined.
Thanks a lot Gerard.
Thanks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Frankie