Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Wow, You Crazy Biatch!

“Can you believe he’s pregnant?! He’s such a fucking freak! God, I don’t want to see you hanging out with him ever again Gerard!” Blabbed my mom for an hour now. From helping me to the car, because of my stitches and my injured ball sack, the grocery store, even to our house.
“Alright mother!” I said just to shut her up.
“How did he even get pregnant anyway?!” She screamed. My eyes went wide and a lump formed in my throat.
“Well Gerard?!” she demanded while she turned to face me.
“Gerard do you have something to tell me?” she asked with worry and hatred in her eyes.
“U-Um nothing mommy” I said nervously as I started to sweat everywhere.
“Did you get him pregnant honey?” she said though gritted teeth.
“Uh no” I said looking down so she couldn’t see my face, she could always tell when I’m lying.
“Okay” she said with a smile, but she still wasn’t sure if I was telling the truth or not.
“Because if I find out that you are a faggot like him and got him pregnant, I would fucking kill you!” said my mom. I started sweating more and I felt like I was gonna shit my pants any moment.
“Um mom, I’m gonna go to my room now” I said quickly and ran upstairs. As I shut my door and layed down on my bed I could hear my mom talking to my dad across the hall.
“Can you believe I let that pregnant fag into my car?! And my house?!” I put a pillow over my face as Mikey entered my room.
“Hey bro, who are mom and dad talking about?” he asked me with a confused look on his face as he shut my door.
“Mikey I don’t think I should tell you”
“Why not, you can trust me” he pleaded
“Fine……….I am the father on Franks baby, there” I said fearing that he would tell mom. He looked at me with wide eyes.
“Um…seriously?!” he screamed.
“Yes seriously” I said.
“Cool” he said smiling and then walked out. Well at least he’s fine with it. My mother continued yelling about how much she hates gay people until we were all called down for dinner.
“Ugh! I can hardly eat thinking of that faggot!” Screamed my mom. I was so nervous that I couldn’t swallow my food.
“Hey ma I know who the father of his baby is!” screamed Mikey with pasta as fettuccini sauce flying out of his mouth.
“Who is it?!” Asked my mom almost chocking on her soda.
“Its G-“
“Aiden!” I said stepping on Mikey’s foot.
“Those two ass pirates are always together!” I said and mom’s face was full of anger. When I get Mikey alone, I’m gonna fucking kill him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai!
hope you guys like his

Any new commenters?
Subscribers?
READERS?!
SOMEONE?!