Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

I hate those special broadcasts.

The next morning I pulled myself outta bed. I made a bowl of cereal and sat in front of the television.I found the remote and turned it on.
Oh look special report.
I put the spoon in my mouth and munched on the Cheerios while watching.
“Local 16 year old male, Frank Iero is pregnant. The other parent of the unborn child is unknown for now but will be investigated soon...”
I spit out my food and stared at the Television. There was a picture of me on the screen. I put the bowl down and covered my face with my hands. I started crying and turned off the TV.
“W-why me?!”I screamed. Its a good thing my parents weren't home. Fifteen minutes later I forced myself to take a shower and get ready for school.
I got to class late and honestly, I didn't care.
“Well Mr. Iero thank you for joining us today. Are you late because of morning sickness?”the teacher snickered. I sat down in the back and everybody laughed at me.
I guess they all watched the news too.
I sighed, annoyed but ignored them all.
It was health class and guess what we were discussing today?
Teenage parents.
“So Iero are you a teen mom, or dad?”the teacher questioned while everybody giggled.
He was walking around my desk.
“I asked you a question, answer me.”I hunched over my books and kept my eyes down.
I gritted my teeth.
“Stupid boy. Or girl. How bout we all call you an 'it.'?That seems to make more sense.”
“So who's the dad?”I didn't speak.
“Go on Frank, tell us. Who was your wonderful fuck buddy?”
I chewed on my lip.
“Oh so you don't talk now?Is that a sign of pregnancy?”he hit the back of my head and walked away.
I felt tears well up in my eyes.
“If I were you, I'd get an abortion and get rid of that thing inside of you, once and for all.”
I raised my head.
Now I was fucking pissed. I stood up and walked over. I slapped him across the face.
“My baby is not a thing you bastard. Its a human being. And I don't care what other people think of me, I'm keeping this child no matter what.”I grabbed a ruler this time and slapped him in the back of the head.
“Now don't you ever make fun of me again.”I hissed. After dropping the ruler, I picked up my books and left the classroom.
The bell rang soon after that and I walked down the hall. Putting my books into my locker, I caught Gerard's eye. He was watching me with a strange look in his eyes. I turned my head away and slammed the locker shut. The halls were filled with chatter about me and I just wanted to escape it all.
So I walked out of the school. I pulled my hood up, sunglasses on and cigarettes out.
It was sunny yet freezing outside.
I sat down, back against the brick building, while lighting one of the cancer sticks.
I placed it between my pale, little lips and looked up at the sky.
The gray smoke traveled upwards into the sky before disappearing.
All of a sudden there was somebody sitting beside me. I turned my head a little and looked up to see Gerard.
“You already ruined my life, what else do you want?”
♠ ♠ ♠
That teacher was a total asshole.
I woulda taken out my wooden spoon and killed him -.-