Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Two McCracken's and a Naked Jacob

“You know you shouldn’t smoke while you’re pregnant, right?” I said while I took the cancer stick out of his mouth and placed it in my own.

“Hey man what up? Why you here with the fag and his baby?” Said Bert glaring at Frank.

“Fuck you” snarled Frank and Bert backed up a little because he didn’t expect him to do that.

“Hey Bert listen to what the freak did in first period!” hollered Bert’s little brother Adam.

“Well Mr.Maxw- ew its you!” he screeched and left before he caught ‘fag germs’.

“Ugh I’m gonna leave, bye Gerard, bye…….freak.Said Bert before he left to catch up with Adam.

“Listen, after school wanna go to the mall with me?” I asked him.

“Um sure” He said just before the bell rang and everyone went their separate ways.

~~~After School~~~

Me and Frank sat at the food court eating when some of my ‘friends’ came up to us.

“Hey what’re you doing here with that freak?!” screamed Alexander.

“Um….what are you doing at my table you freak?!” I screamed and got up from the table with Jacob making jokes.

~~~Hours Later~~~

“Hey dude’s its getting’ late, I should be gettin’ home” I said walking away from my ‘friends’ as they said their goodbyes. I walked back to the food court only to find Frank sitting in the same spot, with our cold food and a sad look on his face.

“Hey” I said softly sitting down across from him.

“What do you want?” he snarled at me.

“I’m sorry that happened, to make it up how about I go buy you something?” I asked him.

“Fine” he said and we threw out trash away and headed to Hot Topic. He picked out a few shirts and one really showed off his baby bump.

“Aww you have such a cute little bump.” I said smiling and put my hand on his stomach as we stared into each other’s eyes. Then I leaned in for a kiss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heeeeeey did you guys like the Jacob picture as much as I did?
comments and subscribers are appreciated