Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Adorkable.

I leaned up a little and pressed our lips together.
Our lips moved together in sync, almost as if they were made for each other.
I wrapped my arms around his neck and he snaked his around my waist.
I stood on my tippy toes and we continued to kiss passionately until we needed to stop for air. I let him go and put a hand on my chest. I evened out my breathing and my lips spread into a wide grin.
“Whoa.”I giggled. He nodded and we looked at each other for a moment.
I blushed and went back into the dressing room. I changed into my regular tee shirt and saw that Gerard had purchased my clothing.
“Thanks..”I said quietly before taking the bag from him. He nodded and smiled a little. I kept my gaze down while he walked me home.
“Oh God.. I haven't seen my mom all day. She's gonna be so damn pissed..”I muttered to myself while looking for my house key. I found it finally and looked back at Gerard.
“Even though you are a total dick weed, you're pretty cute.”I pecked his cheek and he blushed. I walked inside and closed the door.
“FRANK ANTHONY IERO WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!”
Sweet baby Jesus. “I was out with a friend Mama.”
“You didn't tell me that did you?!”she walked in the room with her hands on her hips. “You also didn't tell me that you're pregnant yet the whole damned world knows already!”
My mouth fell open a little. “Uh, I ..I can explain Mama.”
“No need to explain dear its not like I'm going to disown you or anything. I just wish you would tell me shit.”she smiled and rolled her eyes before opening her arms, inviting me to a big hug.
I wrapped my arms around her and smiled.
“And I thought I wouldn't have any grandchildren!”She squealed and smiled. “So who's this little bundle of joy's daddy?”she said while patting my tummy.
“Uhm..If I tell you, you can not tell anybody.”I said while looking down. I knew she didn't like Gerard's mom much because one day she came home ranting about how big of a bitch she is.
“I promise Frankie now tell me.”
“G-Gerard Way..”
“Isn't he some big hot shot?I never woulda thought he was into guys..”
“He isn't.. We were drunk at a party.”
“Classic.”she shook her head but smiled. “What am I going to do with you Frank?”
“I dunno Mama.”I smiled wide and pecked her cheek.
“You should go get some rest Hun.”she patted my head before saying goodnight and walking away.
I went upstairs and changed into pajamas. I brushed my teeth and crawled into bed while putting my arm around my stomach, protectively.

~5 Months later~
I was now 6 months pregnant and boy was my tummy big. I couldn't even pass off as just being fat anymore.
Kids were still mean and so where the teachers but my mom was supportive and Gerard came over all the time after school and to every appointment.
Gerard and I were sorta dating.
Sorta, because he ignored me in school and sometimes he would help in the teasing, but then back home he was as sweet as anybody could ever be.
Today we were going to find out if I was giving birth to a male or female.
This, should be fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Title says it all .