Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Wow, You Are Made Of Bitch

Wow Frankie’s belly was huge and he was getting more adorable by the minute! Today we were going to find out the sex of our baby, I’m so excited! I can’t wait to find out! We walked into the hospital waiting room and I had to sign some papers as Frank waited and read a magazine. We were finally called in. Frank had to lay on this bed thingy and they spread this clear goo shit all over his stomach. Then they ran this thing over his stomach and there was a black and white picture on this huge machine.

“That’s his heartbeat” said the doctor with a smile.

“He?! It’s a boy?!” shouted Frankie.

“I’ve always wanted a boy!” Frank said smiling so hard that I’m sure his face hurt. Soon she whipped the goop stuff off his belly and they gave us the ultrasound picture to take home.

“I’m so excited!” beamed Frank as we walked back to my house and he went on about how much he’s always wanted a boy and how he can’t wait for him to be born. But It wasn’t annoying, it was cute. My mom kept calling my phone so I had to say goodbye to my Frankie and go back to my bitch mother.

“Gerard Arthur Way where have you been?!” she screamed once I walked thoughn the door.

“At a friend’s house mother” I said and started walking to the stairs.

“And just where do you think you’re going?!” she said standing beside the couch with her arms crossed.

“Up to my room” I said with a smart-ass tone and started walking again

“Mikey told me Gerard” she said sternly, with hate dripping from her words. My eyes went wide and my throat went dry.

“I’ve already packed your bags” she said and pulled 4 suitcases of my things from out behind the kitchen counter.

“Um…are you kicking me out?!” I screamed and flew down the stairs.

“Yes I am Gerard, you can come back when you decide to stop pretending to be gay” she said like she was going to get burned if she said the ‘g’ word.

“Um are you serious? I can’t fucking stop being gay!” I screamed.

“Well then just don’t come back.” She said and set my bags by the door and opened the door for me.

“Mikey, Donald, come say goodbye to Gerard” she screamed and they came downstairs.

“I’m sorry bro” said Mikey hugging me.

“Bye faggot” said my fatherwith a grin on his face. I frowned and put my bags into my car and flipped them off before speeding down the road.
♠ ♠ ♠
wow Donna, you're a real bitch face!
yay 27 sebscribers! WOOT!
more subscribers are welcome and so are coments!