Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Break ups and Make ups

“Did you see the new fag looking at you? I think he wants you, but he can’t have you because you’re all mine” Lindsey said while we were heading to the gym.
“Whatever….” I said and brushed her off me and took a seat beside one of m friends, Bert McCraken, but everyone calls him Corn Dog because last year at a party some girls walked in on his fucking a corn dog.
“Sweetie why do you keep brushing me off?! Don’t you love me?!” she shouted but I ignored her because I was so used to it.
“Gerard don’t ignore me when I’m talking to you!” she screamed and stomped her foot down on the bleacher floor.
“Well you know what Gerard!? This thing that we have between us is over!” she screamed and stormed got of the gym.
“How many times this week?” asked Bert as he pulled out a bottle of water from his book bag.
“About four” I said and sighed as the bell rang.
“Geez what is up with you guys and breaking’ up?" Bert asked as we stalked down the hallway.
“I don’t know its so fucking annoying though!” I shouted and a few people turned and stared at me strangely.
“Oh dude I gotta go but I’ll see ya at my party tonight?” he said starting to walk away.
“Of Course!” I said and ran down the hall so I wouldn’t be late.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry its so short
its fuckin 6:50 AM
and 5 SUBSCRIBERS!?
YAY!