Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Lemon juice on a poptart o-o

I was laying in bed, as the baby was kicking a lot this morning.
My mom had left for work already and the house was silent except for when I would groan from a really hard kick.
I hid my face in the pillow and yawned when I felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out and looked at caller I.D.
Gerard.
Hm. He's never up this early..
“Hello?”
“Hey baby.”
I smiled to myself and sat up.“What are you doing up so early?”I asked him.
“Well, Mikey told that I was the father and that I'm gay so my parent's kicked me out.”he said nonchalantly.
“That's awful Gee!Come over here. My mom will let you stay!”
“No its okay Frankie..”
“You can't just sleep on the streets.”
“But.. Fine..When can I come over?”
“Now.”
“A'ight I'll be there soon.”
“Bye. Be safe.”I heard him chuckle and then the click of the phone.
I put my phone back on the nightstand and got outta bed.
First I grabbed a pop tart and sprinkled lemon juice all over it.
Then I waited at the door for Gerard who showed up a few minutes later.
I threw my arms around him in a hug but the baby bump was to big so I pulled away, frowning.
“How bout we try this.”he shut the door and put his suitcases down. I felt arms snake around me and his hands rested on my tummy, his chin on my head.
“So she just kicked you out?”
“Yep.”
“What a bitch.”I grumbled. He nodded.
“So how has Junior been today?”
“Well, he's kicking the fucking Hell outta me. I swear, he's trying to kill me.” Junior? If he thought we were naming my baby that he had another thing coming.
“Now baby, that's not nice.”he patted my tummy.
I giggled. A few seconds later he slipped my shirt off and put his hands back where they were.
“You're so cold Gee.”
He smiled and kissed my ear. “Look.”he smiled and pointed down with his nose.
I followed his gaze and giggled.
He had pressed his hands together in a way that made them look like a heart, right next to my belly button. I looked back up at him and kissed his jaw.
He shut his eyes and I smiled again.
“I'm starving.”we both said at the same time.
I giggled and he let go of me. I put my shirt back on and we walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge door and pulled out cupcakes.
I made coffee and slid one of the cupcakes to Gerard.
I poured both of us a cup and yawned before sitting in the chair across from him. He stroked my cheek.
“You're so very special Frankie.”
I blushed and looked down. It sounded like he was gonna rape me.
“I'm serious..I can't wait for our baby to be born. I'm so excited.”he leaned in and placed a small kiss on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)