Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Baby Names

Thank God Frankie let me stay with him! Because I don’t have any other family in New Jersey.

“So Frankie, what should we name the baby?” I asked while cuddling up to him on the couch.

“Hmmm…..I don’t know…what about Tommy?”

“No too old fashioned what bout Peter?” We spent hours talking about names until we finally stopped because we couldn’t think of anything. The Supernatural came on and Frank got a epiphany.

“Gabriel! Gabriel! That’s what we should name our boy!” he shouted with joy and pointed to the television screen.

“Gabriel is such a cute name!” I said and kissed his cheek. Soon the kiss on the cheek lead to a make out session. Then his mother came home and she was so elated that we were kissing, for some reason.

“Awwww my little Frankie’s all grown up! This is so cute! I have to take a picture!” she screamed and ran upstairs to go get her camera.

“Oh geez” he said and put his head in his hand.

“Say cheese!” hollered his mom snapping a picture on us.

“Gosh this is so adorable! I can’t wait until I send it to the family!” she mumbled going back upstairs.

“I am so sorry, she’s just really excited that she’s gonna have a grandkid!”

“Don’t apologize, I think its cute!” I said giggling and kissed his forehead.
“I’m tired!” Frank said yawning.

“Well let’s gets you to bed!” I said helping him up and watching him waddle upstairs. God I can’t wait for this baby!
♠ ♠ ♠
here's wut Frankie's pajamas looked like
Click Here

Comments and Subscribers are appreciated :)

btw if anyone wathed Supernatural is there actually a person named Gaberial?