Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

I love this chapter .

I kept a tight grip on Gerard's hand as we pushed through the crowd of students.
The Gym was decorated and they even put colorful lights everywhere.
There was a DJ in one corner, and a snack table in the other.
California Gurls started booming through the speakers and I covered my ears.
I looked up at Gerard and whimpered a little. He gave me a small smile and squeezed my hand a little. I wondered where he was taking me. We stepped out the back door and I shivered. It was oddly cold for June.
I glanced around and my mouth dropped slightly in awe.
It was a beautiful night to begin with, the sky cloudless so then stars shined brightly, and the moon was full.
The outside lunch room tables had been cleared away so the smooth brick looked like a dance floor. There were small lights decorating the trees and bushes surrounding the area and it looked truly beautiful.
I noticed a white grand piano with a rose on it positioned off to the side.
Gerard turned my attention back to him and I couldn't help but notice how amazing he looked in his tuxedo.
He pressed our lips together and we kissed passionately while somebody from the school's band sat at the piano.
They started to play and Gerard pulled away. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he held my hips as we swayed a little.
“I could stay awake just to hear you breathing. Watch you smile while you are sleeping,while you're far away and dreaming,I could spend my life in this sweet surrender. I could stay lost in this moment forever. Where every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure..”Gerard sang quietly in my ear.
I smiled to myself and laid my head on his shoulder.
“Don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep,'cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do. I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing.”
I closed my eyes and listened to his voice while we danced around.
“Lying close to you feeling your heart beating. And I'm wondering what you're dreaming, wondering if it's me you're seeing. Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together. I just wanna stay with you in this moment forever, forever and ever. I don't wanna close my eyes, I don't wanna fall asleep 'cause I'd miss you baby and I don't wanna miss a thing. 'Cause even when I dream of you the sweetest dream would never do I'd still miss you baby and I don't want to miss a thing. I don't wanna miss one smile, I don't wanna miss one kiss,”he paused and twirled me around before pulling me close to him.
“I just wanna be with you, right here with you, just like this. I just want to hold you close, feel your heart so close to mine and just stay here in this moment for all the rest of time..”he sang the chorus twice again before kissing me and whispering, “I don't wanna miss a thing..”against my lips.
I placed my hands on the sides of his face and pulled him down a little more before kissing him, deeply.
All of a sudden I heard clapping.
I opened my eyes and pulled our mouths away. I looked around and blushed as the entire school was standing outside, surrounding us watching, all of them smiling. I hid my face in Gerard's chest and he rested his chin on my head.
I heard one person say, “Prom queen and king!”Then another. And another before the whole crowd was chanting it.
I looked up to see somebody bringing over a crown and tiara and a bouquet of roses. They made Gerard king and me queen.
I held the roses and kissed Gerard while the school news reporter took a picture.
“I love you.”Gerard said quietly for the first time ever. I squealed a little in delight.
“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
<3