Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

The Day I Became A Man

Oh graduation day, how I love thee. Yes today was the day I graduate and become a man. A bunch of the teacher's pets gave speeches about how they'd miss it here but I think we all knew damn well that they couldn't wait to be outta the shit hole.Then we all had to stand for a salute to the flag.. A few teachers gave their speeches..And finally they began calling people up for their diplomas. I sat nervously and picked at the red gown all the graduates had to wear. I turned my head a little and scanned the room. I met the eyes of Mikey, Frank, Frank's mom, and other members of my family, but my own mother and father didn't even show. What assholes.

“Chloe Valentae.” Three more students. I chewed on my lip and prayed that I wouldn't mess up in any way.

“Dakota Vertenez.”Two more.

One more. Dear God, I think I'm going to pass out.

“Kendra Wan.”

I swallowed the lump in my throat while people clapped.

“Gerard Way.”I stood up and walked on the stage thingy while people clapped and cheered.

“GEE!! WE LOVE YOU!”I heard Frank and Mikey shout. I grinned and shook hands with the principal and superintendent. A few more kids went up and then it was over. I greeted everyone of my family members before going over to the others.

“Gee!!!Gee!!!”Frankie squealed. He ran up to me and we embraced.Ikissed his forehead before putting my cap on his head.

“You're a man now!!”he giggled and I nodded, proud of myself.

“Congrats.”Mikey said and we hugged.

“Congratulations Gerard.”Frank's mom said before hugging me too.

~~~At Frank's house~~~

At Frank's house we had cake and ice cream to celebrate.They also got me a balloon.

“Thank you guys so much.”

“No problem.”they said at the same time and I chuckled before going up to Frank and I's room. I took off my clothes and changed into pajamas before crawling under the sheets, seeing as it was now around 10:30 at night.Frank came up a little bit after that and changed too before curling up next to me.
We cuddled as close as possible, the baby bump pressing against my chest.I giggled before kissing his forehead.
“Nighty night Franks.”
“Nighty night Gee.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai!
thankies to the 30 subscribers and 29 commenters!!!