Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

I will have that bitch around my finger.

Me and Aiden walked into the gym and I saw that sexy guy. My knees felt like jello and my hands got all sweaty.
"Let's go that way."I dragged Aiden to the locker room, while being as far from the people as possible. All of a sudden something hit me in the back of the head.MY hand automatically went there and I heard laughter. It was a dildo.
"Have fun faggot!"Somebody yelled. I was gonna cry.I sniffed a little but held it in.
"I will."I took it and put it in my mouth while walking away.They were all silent.When we got into the locker room, Aiden and I burst into laughter.
"Oh my God, did you see their faces?"I giggled and threw the dildo away while changing.
"That was priceless...Man you got guts."he gave me a high five.
"Nobody makes fun of my queerness."I narrowed my eyes but then smiled and laughed again while we walked out.I sat on the bleachers next to Aiden and looked around. There was that sexy guy..I stared at him for a few minutes before Aiden smacked my arm.
"He's gonna tell everybody your a weirdo for staring at him.."he said quietly.I frowned and turned away while rubbing my arm.
"Don't worry, by the end of the week, I'll have him wrapped around my finger.."I smirked a little and we started to play dodge ball.
♠ ♠ ♠
Its short and shitty I know.