Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Mr.Overcash is a ***weed

I plopped down in a seat in the back on the room and about two seats down was that new kid, he looked kinda nice……Gerard shut the fuck up you are not gay! You like penises not vagina. NO! YOU LIKE VAGINA NOT PENISES!
“Gee-Bear could I talk to you after class?” Whispered Linds
“Sure” I said and started texting Bert when the teacher talked about testing.
“Mr.Way could you tell us what the word is when the orbit of a planet goes backwards?” Mr.Overcash asked me but I ignored him.
“Mr.Way could you stop playing with your phone for a minuet and answer the fucking question!?” He screamed at me with his face turning pink and a big blue vein popping outta his neck.
“Its called retrograde Brandon!” I screamed back using his first name. Mr.Overcash scrambled over to me as fast as he could and wagged his finger in my face.
“Now you listen to me Mr.Cool guy! You have one more chance before I send you to the principal’s office!” he shouted in my face, and his breath smelled of strawberries and vomit.
“Fine asshole!” I shouted back.
“That’s it! Get out of my classroom now!” he screamed and pointed to the door and I grabbed my stuff and stomped out. I sat on the wall beside the bathrooms and I smoked a cigarette, I wasn’t supposed to but who the fuck cares? Five minutes later the bell rang and quickly stomped out my cigarette and Linds stood in front of me. I got up and she kissed me.
“Gee I’m so sorry I ever broke up with you! Will you take me back?” She asked me with fearful eyes.
“Of Course I will!” I said and kissed her.
♠ ♠ ♠
HI
6 subscribers WOOT!
and perhaps when they go to the party someone's gonna make secks
but maybe not
and Mr.Overcash is an actual teacher at my school ^.^