Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

Warning: Mature Content. Don't read if you don't enjoy Gay butt sex or handjobs.

I looked up when I heard my name and my face turned red. Everybody turned to look at me now, and I started crying. What an asshole. I got up and walked out just as everybody started laughing. I felt so embarrassed. But Gerard was still sexy. And when I finally got him to like me, I was gonna be so damn mean to him...I rubbed my eyes a little and straightened up. Hm. Party tonight. I should go.
*That Night.Third Person's Point Of View. Warning: Gay Sex.*
Both drunk, Frank and Gerard made their way into an empty guest bedroom,lips connected.They fell on the bed, Frank landing lightly on top of Gerard.They pulled their heads away for a moment, to breath.Gerard slipped Frank's shirt off while Frank did the same to Gerard, working at the buttons slowly.Frank kissed down Gerard's chiseled chest softly while the other male moaned.Frank kissed down his chest, to the button of his tight jeans.Frank pulled off the jeans, slowly while kissing down each spot as he went, feeling Gerard go hard under his lips.Frank kissed Gerard's small thigh while shimming out of his own pants.Frank kissed the tip of Gerard's member over and over again while Gerard moaned and thrusted his hips upwards. Frank let his small,pale fingers trail up Gerard's sides and legs until they reached the elastic band of his boxers.Gerard moaned out a small,'Please.'
Frank pulled down the dark clothing and threw them across the room. He was surprised at how large Gerard's member was.He gripped him tightly and slowly, Frank started pumping his fist at a slow paste and gradually gained speed with every pump until he was going as fast as he could.
"Good Lord."Gerard moaned and bucked his hips into Frank's hand. When he saw that Gerard was almost going to climax, he removed his hand.Gerard continued bucking his hips for a few minutes until Frank kissed his lips,hungrily.Somehow, Gerard managed to slip his frame out from underneath Frank and on top of him. Now he had control.
Gerard pulled down Frank's boxers.He stroked Frank's tip and smirked when he heard his moans.He flipped Frank over lightly, and positioned himself over the others entrance.He stopped and bent his head down a little.
"Are you ready?"he whispered in Frank's ear. Frank nodded weakly and Gerard slowly pushed himself inside.Frank whimpered at the first few thrusts, he had never done this with another man, but soon those whimpers where replaced by moans of pleasure when Gerard hit his prostate.

“OH, OH FUCK RIGHT THERE!” He screamed.In response Gerard hit the spot harder.Now they were both gasping and out of breath while Gerard continued to hit the spot dead on at a slow and steady pace.

“GEE..I'M GONNA..I'M GONNA...” Gerard and Frank moaned at the same time. After a few more screams they both came at the same time. Gerard rode out his orgasm and Frank just moved along.Soon they relaxed and hugged each other tightly, Frank's arms wrapped around Gerard's neck and his legs around Gerard's waist.
"You're amazing,"Gerard whispered before kissing the smaller boy softly on his neck.Frank simply nodded, exhausted, and they both fell asleep under the white sheets, tangled together.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first sex chapter. I feel accomplished.