Sequel: What the Frank
Status: THE END!

Oh Em Gee

I hope I made you horny :)

~Morning~

I opened my eyes only to be met by blinding sunlight. I felt someone’s arm draped over my waist. Aww I bet I slept with Linds! I rolled over and I was about to kiss her awake but then I realized that she was a he and that he was Frank! I gasped and tried to jump up from the bed but I landed on the floor and I felt a sharp pain and a burning sensation in my ass.

I quickly found my pants and I had to stop and lay on the ground for a few times because my ass burned. I finally got my clothes on and checked to see if I had my wallet and I tiptoed out of the room and I stepped over the sleeping bodies on the floor. I sped down the street to my car and I drove home as fast as I could. Once I got home I walked slowly upstairs and immediately jumped in the shower and when I was done I put on my blue plaid boxers and my Strawberry Shortcake shirt, don’t ask me why I have that shirt, and I laid down on my bed to think. Now what did I do yesterday?

~Gerard’s Memory~

Her lips were at my neck, sucking, biting, and teasing. Her hands moved quickly, tugging my boxers off and letting them fall to my feet. She started grinding her hips against mine, my boner pressed against her, making me moan lightly. Her hand found another job, slowly curling around my erection. Again, I let out a noise of pleasure; my hand grabbed her ass harder and pushed her hips closer to mine. Lyn-z licked her lips lightly, letting go of my member for a moment to take off my shirt, casing me to loosen my grip on her ass and move my hands to her hips. As we were both fully naked, I pressed as much skin together as possible, pressing our lips together, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She shivered and moaned, making me return the noise. Lyn-z curled her finger into my hair and we kissed passionately until she pulled back and moved her lips down my neck, biting and kissing. She nibbled her way across my collar bone and then over my chest. I felt her lick down my abs and then stay at my navel.

I was fisting her hair, willing her to move down, needing more.
"Linds..."I moaned and she glanced up at me seductively. She finally let her tongue meet my gland. My fingers tightened on her hair, pushing her slightly forwards so she took some of me inside her mouth. She leaned forwards and took more and more of me, slowly. Impatient and aggravated I let out a noise of ecstasy, pushing at the back of her head, causing her to take me fully. I could feel myself at the back of her throat. I felt her gag, but the muscles tensing just increased my pleasure. I let her pull back slightly, happy with her position as she sucked hard, teeth nipping at my skin lightly, scraping down my length.

Finally, it was too much, and I pressed my lips tightly together, ceasing the previous stream of noises, shuddering. I came hard, letting out a deep cry, and leaning forwards. After swallowing the cum, Lyn-z pulled back and stood up again. Her lips attacked mine and she stuck her tongue right into my mouth. I pushed her down onto the bed, mouths attached to each other.
………………………………
♠ ♠ ♠
HAHA!
i hope this made you horny!
thank you to my friend/ex-lover Lexy for helping me with the secks scene!