Status: The more you comment the more you get. 8'D

Silently In Love.

Hello.

I sighed as I watch my mom trying to carry boxes inside. We just moved here and I hate it. Not like I've moved before or not like I know this place. I just don't like meeting new people. I'm not very social, I'm mute and I'm a freak, so everybody always end up hating me. I used to get beat up a lot at my last school and I won't be shocked if it happens here, too.

I opened the cardoor and got out. I walked over to my mom and took the big box out of her tiny hands. For a small woman like her it's a miracle she didn't fall. I walked inside and looked around. The furniture were already set. The movers got 'em here a week ago.

I walked up the stairs and got into my mom's room. I put the box on my mom's new bed and walked back downstairs.
I walked outside to find my mom talking with our new neighbours. I didn't want to greet them so I walked back inside. Ain't I polite? No, but I'm a freak so they're just gonna look at me with disgrace.
You know, I can be very nice, once you get to know me. But it's hard to communicate with me. I got a lot of notebooks but I'm getting tired of it so I hope people will never talk to me.

"Sam? Sam! Come outside." I heard my mother call for me. I sighed as I walked back outside. I stood next to my mom with my head down. "This is Sam, my son, he doesn't talk but he's very sweet." I looked up to see my mom looking at me with a smile on her face. "Well hello Sam, I'm Judy, it's nice to meet you." The woman who was talking to my mother took out her hand as she said that. I slowly took it and shook it. I looked back to my mom as we let go of our hands. "Go inside honey and eat something." My mom said understanding I want to go back inside. Before I turned around something, or should I say someone, caught my eye. A guy looking at me from his room, I think, across our house. A second passed before he shut his curtains. "Oh that's my soon you were looking at, his name is Ashton," Our neighbour said smiling, "he's a bit like you, you should get to know him." I smiled, nodded and walked back inside.


*Time lapse, 4 hours later, 7 'o clock*

I walked downstairs to find my mom putting four plates on the dinnertable. "Our neighbours are coming over for dinner, you don't mind right?" I shook my head and smiled.
Our doorbell rang before I walked over to the door and opened it. Judy, our neighbour I met today, stood in front of me. A boy my age was standing behind her but I couldn't clearly see how he looked. I let Judy and her son in. "Hello Sam, this is Ashton," Judy said as she pointed at her son before greeting my mom who now stood next to me. I turned my head to Ashton. Wow, I never saw someone like him. He was beautiful, no wait, more than beautiful! He was gorgeous, amazing, he was just.. wow.
I smiled at him but he just sheepishly looked at me. Okay, not very social I guess, like me.

We were eating now, my mom and Judy were talking, a lot. Ashton was very silent, he hadn't spoke a word since he got here, but hey, neither did I so it doesn't really matter I think.
Maybe this is what his mom meant, when she said he was like me.

When dinner was over, my mom and Judy talked for a while. Ashton left early, said, well whispered, that he's got some homework to do. So I just lied down on my bed, staring at the ceiling, thinking of Ashton.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is very short, but it'll get longer. Just give me some time. XD
Comment, subscribe? Please?