Status: The more you comment the more you get. 8'D

Silently In Love.

Zip-up hoodies.

Standing for my door was Ashton, he was wearing black skinnies and white and black slip-ons, his hais was kind of a mess but it was still cute and he was wearing a white zip-up hoodie over a black and white checkered shirt. He was in one word: Totally gorgeous. Okay that were 2 words, but who cares? "Ready to go?" He looked bored. I nodded and stepped outside and into the breeze.
After 2 minutes or so, it got golder so I zipped up my babyblue hoodie. "Cold huh? Don't worry we're almost there." He looked at me like he forced a smile. Did he not want to be here? If he wanted he could have said that, it's not like I'll go mad and crazy and hit him or something.
I got a little notebook out of my hoodie along with a little pen. And I wrote on a little piece of paper 'If you don't want to be here, you can just leave, you know?' I showed him the paper and he looked at it a bit, he looked like he didn't know what to say. "I eh, I do want to be here, it's just, eh, y'know, eh, this is just weird." I looked confused. "No, not weird, but eh, well, I'm not a people person, y'know, this is weird, hanging out with someone, I don't know how to act around people." I made an O shape with my mouth and scribbled something on another piece of paper. "No I'm staying, we're already here, let's get inside." He smiled at me and I nodded.

Ashton let me choose the movie so I chose 'kick-ass', I've seen the movie before, but it's so hilarious, you just gotta watch it over and over and over and all over again!
We bought some candy and some drinks, which he paid by the way. I didn't want him to pay but I couldn't write that so fast on paper. Before I finished half of the sentence, he already bought the tickets and everything. So I wrote a thank you on another piece of paper from my little notebook. Ashton smiled and said, "You're welcome, hun." he didn't notice what he said until I looked strangely at him. "Oh eh, sorry, i didn't mean that, eh it's just y'know... y'know?" I nodded let him know I know, even though I didn't know.

The movie was, just like the last time I saw it, awesome and hilarious.

We walked back home, silently and thinking. I was thinking about my father as a tear fell down my face. "What's wrong?" Ashton looked at me, worry written all over his face. I looked another way, ignoring his question. "What's wrong?" he asked another time, "Are you okay?" He stopped, real close, in front of me and brushed some hair out of my face with his fingers. I felt his breath on my face.
I wiped my tears with the end of my sleeves and stepped to the side so I can walk further. I soon heard him walk next to me again.

"It's okay if you don't wanna talk, but I'll stay with you if you'd like." I shook my head. I didn't want him to see a pathetic boy like me crying in the middle of the night. It wasn't important anyway. "Are you sure?" I nodded."Hmm, mkay, well then, I guess I'll go home." He put is arms around me and hugged me, I hugged him back and felt my knees go weak. I hate feelings. A couple seconds I let go and put the key into the lock of the door. "Goodnight Sam. " I heard him walk away as I stepped inside the house.
My mom didn't ask me anything, she just looked worried and hugged me a bit. As soon as she let go, I ran up the stairs, trying not to make the stairs make a sound. I hate it when the stairs make a sound, it kind of annoys me. Yeah, I know I'm weird, who cares? Nobody.

I took off my shirt and kicked off my shoes before taking off my pants. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and after that I went to bed, my mind wandered of to a magical place where everything's good and goes as it should. A place where hate doesn't exist and people take me as I am, a place where my father is still alive.
And soon I fell into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, the title of this chapter really doesn't have anything to do with this but okay. I hope you like it, 'cause I don't.

Comments are appreciated!!