The Other Side.

Life.

Luca sat silently on Zeo's bed, waiting for the boy to come back.  He had gone off to see Julian. 

Fucking Julian.

Another bitch to come into Zeo's life, and unknowingly into Luca's. They felt oppositely about Julian. Zeo apparently 'loved' her, and Luca hated her with a burning passion. Just like every other girl. 

Anyway you look at it - Zeo was the cause of Luca's homosexuality. He brought back girls that were completely nasty and bitchy to Luca. One reason. And when Zeo needed someone to lean on, it was always Luca. Not those dumb girls.  Luca could never be annoyed with his best friend, or angry. Never. He loved Zeo too much - and he had accepted that a year ago, that he didn't just love Zeo... He was in love with him.

He had the urge to touch him every moment, to feel that wonderful tingling. To hold, to comfort, to cuddle. Even to kiss at times. Those feelings weren't natural to Luca - he'd never felt like that about anyone until he figured out that he loved this boy. 

Luca's slender fingers picked at the material on the bed, a habit he picked up for when he was deep in thought. His reverie was disrupted, though, when the door opened and a slightly flustered-looking Zeo made an appearance. 

The smaller boy grinned slightly. "Back already?" He couldn't help it. He'd rather have Zeo here with him instead of having him with Julian. He allowed himself to fall back on the bed,  The older boy joining him almost immediately and kicking off his shoes, crashing down next to Luca. 

"She wasn't there..." He said quietly, eyes closing. 

Even though Zeo's eyes were closed, Luca could still tell the subject of her not being there was throwing him into one of his depression swings. Just the smallest of things set him off like this... Lucas sighed softly, turning towards his best friend and holding his arms up and open. "Someone needs a hug, yeah?" Luca said, voice and grin soft. 

Zeo cracked an eye open and quickly moved over, wrapping himself in Luca's arms. "Yeah." He mumbled into Luca's chest. Zeo's own arms wound around Luca's waist and pulled him close. Luca could feel his cheeks warm up, but he chose not to say anything about it for the fact that it would ruin the moment completely. 

These were the times that were the dearest to Luca. Him and Zeo. Man and man, not man and woman, cuddled up on the bed. It overjoyed him - made him happier then anyone else on the earth. Honestly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. Again. I dunno if anyne has even read the first chapter but oh well. Hopefully it'll happen sometime.