A Rose Lost in a Bush

Run for the light

The breathing started to get quieter and quicker as I got closer. I don't know what I was doing I could get into trouble, what would I do then? As I peered round the corner all I could see was two, no three shadows but one of them was sitting on the floor. The breathing had turned to gasps and groans. Every now and again there was a thumping noise, this made the groans louder. I moved in a bit closer to see what was happening.

There was a middle aged man slumped on the concrete floor with blood slowly flowing down his sweat ridden face. Towering above him were two well built men who looked no older than 30. From where I was hiding I couldn't hear what they were saying but whatever was happening it wasn't looking good for the young man. One of the men were getting impatient and pulled something out of his pocket, the other man didn't try to stop him.

My ears started hurting as I recalled what had happened. The man that was once slouched on the floor was now laying flat on the floor a small round hole was showing on the left of his chest, he wasn't moving. I froze in shock. Had I just watched the final moment of a man's death? Had I watched as his last breath was sucked out of his body?

As my mind returned to what was happening I noticed that the two other men weren't moving they were just smiling at the lifeless lump on the floor that had once held a beating heart. I had to do something, so I ran. I saw the glow from the street and I ran for the light......

I rang the police and told them where I was and what had happened. At this point I felt some warm droplets slip down my cheek and drip onto my top. I was stood at the end of the alley which I had just ran from. I was hoping that there wasn't another way out of the alley so those bastards would get caught,but, at the same time I didn't really want to see those guys again. I guess I'm just gonna have to wait and see what happens.......
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooo my first chapter of my first story!! This might be a bit weird but I just improvised it all coz I wanted to put something up.
PLZ rate, comment, tell others and feel free to give me some ideas on what to do for some of the later chapters but please try and stick with the story!