Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

WHAT THE, WHO THE, GET THE *** OUT!

Well, one thing I didn’t think was going to hurt anyone nor piss anyone off, but hell I’m like 60% wrong most of the time. Therefore, right now everyone was in a defensive crouch and growling at Travis.

“Wow, wow.” He put up his hands up in a defensive manner. “I didn’t come to cause trouble. I just came to get my girlfriend back. Come on, Yunika. You’re coming back to Italy.”

I was the only one, surprising, that was not growling or crouching. I calmly walked to him and well I am a smart girl so I going to do something that was a completely unpredictable. I kissed him and he melted in to the kiss. I closed my eyes to look like I was in to it but I was about to gag. I heard Emmett growl louder but everyone else gasp.

I knew everyone had to hold him back. I put my finger up to stop him. I opened my eyes to see he had his closed. I slowly walked him in to the kitchen and pushed him in to the island lightly. I turned around, gave Edward a mental message, and watched as my vampire family disappears behind the foggy glass doors. I turned back to Travis and I saw the lust in his eyes. That disgusted me the must. He slowly walked to me as if I wanted him. I stopped him right in his tracks with my element control. He struggled against the control but gave up soon after.

“W-what’s this about nene?”

“You don’t have the right to call me THAT!” I was pissed. “Why are you here?” I growled. My eyes turned a very bright and menacing red.

“Aro told me to come and fetch you and your sister.”

I grow anger by the sound of that. I brought my hand up and motioned my hand in a squeezing motion. He screamed with agony but stopped when his body exploded in mid-air. His blood splattered everywhere. The smell was so good it brought back memories when I lived in to Volturi. I didn’t even remembering the glass doors opening cause I heard the gasps of everyone behind me. I turned with my eye the red color when I was killing Travis. I knew this looked bad.