Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

What did you do to me?

I opened my eyes to see Yunika looking at me confused. “Hun, did you just sleep the whole night?” I stretched and noticed that I had a light heartbeat then it was gone. I looked at her and she smiled.” I knew it would work. I used one of my powers on you. I made you feel human again.” She smiled as if she won the lottery. I just looked at her in shock.” Hun, close your mouth before I have my tongue in your mouth.” She closed it with one finger and pecked my lips. I smiled and pulled her closer to me. I breathed in her scent and sighed. She nuzzled in to my chest and sighed. “I’m sorry for what happened yesterday.”

“It’s not your fault. Everyone has their moment.” We were silent for about 10 minutes before Yunika said something.”That’s weird.” “What’s weird?” “You’re like the only person who understands me.” She looked up and smiled. I smiled and then I felt my heartbeat again. I gasp and held my breathe. My heartbeat sped up and nene giggled. “Hun, if you don’t breathe then your going to die from suffixation.” I breathed and felt better. “You’ve got to do that at my house today.” She smiled and touched my hair. It felt like it was growing and changing.

Then, she told me to close my eyes. I felt my eyes change too. After she told me to open my eyes, she smiled brightly. I was confused so I got up and looked in the mirror. The person in the mirror could NOT be me. The person in the mirror had spiked blond hair with baby blue eyes. I remember I have black slightly curly hair with golden eyes. I was a little tan too. “God, you look sexy.” Yunika was next to me in a flash. I smirked and she leaned on to me a little bit.

“I think we should go let your family admire your beauty.” She smiled and walked for to her closet and came back with a pile of clothes for me went to get dressed. I walked in to the bathroom and changed in to the pants, stud belt, wife beater and Ed Hardy shirt. I walked in her room to she her in red skinners with a Paramore shirt on. She was putting on her heavy eye liner on with light gray shadow.” You ready?” I asked as she finished up. “Yeah, just one more thing.” She grabbed the perfume I got her from Victoria’s secret on, and grabbed her keys. I followed behind her and watched the nice view. We walked to the garage to see five different cars. She walked to the red jeep with the black and white racing strips on them.

“Come on, Emmett. We don’t have all day for you to look at the cars.” She yelled out the window. I jogged over and jumped in the car. We peeled out of there and get to my house in less then 10 minutes. I didn’t even tell her where we lived. We got out of the car and I grabbed her hand as we walked up the steps to the door. It was flung open by Esme. She caught Yunika in a bone-crashing hug if she wasn’t half. “Hey, Esme.” I said. Her breathe caught in her throat and then she smacked me on the back of my head.”HEY!!” “Why is your hair a different color? Why are your eyes a different color? Why are you tan?”

“Yunika did.” I pointed my finger at her. “HEY!! I did you a favor and made you look even hotter, so thanks you very much.” She stated and rolled her head. I laughed and looked at the shocked Esme. “How?” Was all she asked. “Oh, it’s my power. I have multiple powers.” She smiled and I heard my, her’s and Esme’s heartbeat. Esme gasped and smiled like no tomorrow. “Oh, my. I haven’t heard my heartbeat in a century.” I laughed a little at that. “Come, on. Let’s show everyone else.” I dragged in to the living room where everyone was. Edward looked up and his eyes almost popped out of his head. “What the-”

“LANGUAGE!!” “Sorry!! What the heck happened to you?!” “I was hottie fayed by my girlfriend. You jealous?” “How did she do that?” “It’s my power. A duh.” I laughed at Edward’s face as she told him. Then, she gave everyone a heartbeat they all like in sync gasped.”That part of my power too.” I just leaned against the wall and enjoyed the sound. “Hey, Eddie. Do you still need to block?” “Yeah. Can you do it before we go back to school?” “Sure we could do it now, if you want?”

“Umm…..” “Oh, come on it’s not like I bite but Bella might.” After that left her mouth Bella jumped up and chased Yunika to the T.V, before she disappeared.”Hey, Bella!! You have a kick ass closet but none of the colors work for me!!” “What the hell? How the hell did she get in our closet?” Then, a second later, she popped up in front of Edward. He jumped up and fell backwards. I rolled over laughing. Nene was clenching her stomach and crying cause she was laughing so hard. “Oh, god. You should’ve seen your face. It was like ‘HOLLY SHIT!!’ “She fell over laughing. When see wiped a tear away I couldn’t help but notice that, it was blue. “Why are your tears blue?” She looked surprised that I even noticed. “Oh, umm…. Whatever colors my eyes are my tears are the same. So. Ready Eddie?”

“Sure?” “Come on, don’t feel unsure.” She grabbed his hand and that’s was I felt jealous. “Em, I can feel that.” She called behind her shoulder. They went in to the backyard. maybe this is a good idea. let’s just see what happen.