Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

What is this thing you call love

Everything was all right after Edward finally got control of himself and his mind reading ability. I was sitting in Emmett's lap while the game was on. Jasper and him made a bet on who was going to win like always. "Whoa!! That's 50 bucks my dear brother." While Jasper cheered like a crazed Justin Beiber fan, I wondered if he would notice that his wife was basically hanging on his neck like a human necklace.

Alice and I made a bet to see who could hang on the longest on to their boyfriend/husband the longest. So far Alice has been hanging on for about 5 minutes while Jasper did his happy dance and his victory dance. A small chuckle slipped through my lips as I watched Jasper do 3 cartwheels and 2 back-flips. Alice clung on to him like lint on a wool sweater. Emmett wrapped his arms around my waist as he watched the show too. He softly chuckled in my ear as Jasper showed off his gymnastics skills. Finally after 20 minutes Alice fell off of Jasper while he was doing the cabbage patch dance.

"Ugh fine. Here's the money for the shoes i was going to buy you. It's exactly 250 dollars." Alice pouted as she handed me the thick stack of money.

"Why thank you Alice. Now i can get those really sexy pair of Converse I've been planning to pay for with this money." A evil smirk spread across my face as I watched Alice's face react to the news.

"You already knew that this was gonna happen?" "Yes i did Alice. My visions are what is gonna happen after they make the decision. i saw you make the decision to let go and i saw everything after that. So now excuse me while i go order my shoes. You wanna come along babe?" "Sure babe. I'll take any time i can get with you." I smiled and kissed him softly.

I slowly got up out of his lap and made my way up up to his room. I could feel his presence behind as i made my way down the hall to his room. Suddenly my body was pressed against the wall. I gasps softly as i looked up to see Emmett looking at me with a glint in his eye. "Emmett why am I against the wall?" "I just wanted to thank you for telling me about who was going to win the game. I really enjoyed the show Jasper performed for us." I laughed softly as I ran my hand down one of his arms that was blocking my escape.

"Well then, let's cut the chit chat and cut to the chase." He chuckled softly as he sealed his lips over mine. I grabbed on to the back of his neck and he picked me up and placed me higher on the wall. He groaned softly as i dug my nails in to his shoulder gently. He lightly pressed feather light kisses on my neck. My eyes fluttered slight as I sighed. I squealed as he carried me in to his room. He tossed me on to his bed and I landed on this bed in a crouch. "Oooh, Kitty's got claws. " He did a clawing motion with his hand.

I sat down and just gave him this look that said ' you got to be kidding me'. He slowly walked to the bed and swayed his hips while he walked. I laughed as hard as ever and emerald green tear drops trailed down my face. They left light green shimmery streaks behind on my cheeks. Emmett chuckled as he sat down next to me and wiped the tears from my face. Their were shimmery marks on his hand as he gently rolled on top of me.

He looked in to my eyes before he kissed my cheek. He laid down to next me and linked our hands together. "You know that every time we up here together I try to think of ways to tell you how i feel about you. Every time I look in to your ever color changing eyes I can't it out. It always gets stuck in my throat when i look at your beautiful face. So since i have the nerve right now after failing to tell you so many times before. I love you, Yunika. I love everything about you, and I love who you are. The past doesn't matter to me. All that matters to me is that your are mine and forever will be." The tears filled my eyes and flooded over leaving purple steaks down my face.

"Oh, babe please don't cry I didn't mean to scare you or hurt you or anything like that." I laughed weary and wiped my tears away. "There not scared tears babe. They would be a weird orange color. These are tears of joy cause they have this weird shimmery purple color. I love you too, Emmett. I love you with everything I am. I love everything about you and I love all that you are." He had the biggest grin on his face. He slammed his lips on mine and sighed. He pulled back and rested his forehead on mine.

"Forever and always?" I grinned big and bite my lip

"For as long as we both shall live."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it toke me so long to get this done I've been trying to through a lot of things. Well Peace, Love, and Cupcakes-Uouo