Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

Bitch!

I screeched to a halt when I saw my BFF -Avril Lavigne. Lele bumped right in to me. “What the f-” Then she saw her BFF - Taylor Swift. “TAY!!” She throws her arms up and ran down the steps. I’m surprised she didn’t fall down the steps. I rolled my eyes. After my feet touched the ground, I looked up to see Taylor really wanting to get some air. “Yo, lele loosen up. She can’t breathe.”
I slapped my sister on her shoulder. I turned to Avril and grinned. I tossed my arm around one-half of her. “Bitch!” I said after I pulled back. “You never call. I thought you dead!” I pouted. “Sorry, I was busy. My tour in Japan insane. I smiled.“You wanna go shopping?” “Sure, I need new clothes for tour.” We all got in the limo when I realized I needed some people.
”Hold up. I almost forgot.” I said. I opened the sunroof and stood up. I saw the Cullen’s about to pile in the car. “Yo, Alice, Rosa, Bella, you guys wanna go shopping?” I asked/yelled. Alice and Rosa jumped out the car. I smiled. I climbed through the sunroof. I stuck my head in the car. “Be right back y'all.” I stood up and did a frontflip and landed perfectly on my feet.
I jogged over to them. “You boys should come to. You can see your girlfriends in lace.” I saw Bella’s golden eyes widen. All the people-expect Emmett- wore a smirks. “I’ve got to get my jeep home.” He said glaring. “Well, you guys can ride home and drop off your stuff and the limo will follow.” “K.” Alice exactly. Emmett just glared at me. I just rolled my eyes. I walked back to limo, but I couldn’t shake the feeling that I was being watched.
♠ ♠ ♠
OK, sorry that this one is really short i was in a very small writers block