Status: Active

We're Twins. She's Quiet. I'm Wild. She's in Love With a Werewolf. I'm in Love With a Vamp. How Ironic.

What The F?

After Charlie helped put all the bags into the trunk of the limo, he drove us all the way to our house. I was laughing from something Jasper said when I opened the door. I instantly stopped after I saw the look Lele was shooting. Taylor and Avril were in a deep conversation. They didn’t even notice we entered the room. “Where have you bin?!” “Um at the mall with the Cullen’s. Why?” I was more vamp then she was so I saw the disgust before it flashed for her face.”Oh, sorry I didn’t know.” ”Well, you could of texted me, but no you decide not to. That was on you.”

“Yunika, can I talk to you for a sec in the kitchen?” She asked. She had her hip popped out so I knew that we were going to argue and I was going to win. “Hold on a sec guys. K?” I put my stuff down and walked in to the kitchen after Lele. “Yulika I know your mad but,-” “I’m not mad.” “Oh, so if you’re not mad then why is your hair the color of a fireball?” Her hair it looked like someone set it on fire, but after I looked at it more she looked really pretty with red hair. “You know you should keep your hair like that. It makes your eyes POP. Look I can show you.”

I walked out and grabbed Alice by the arm and in to the kitchen.”Hey, what the-Oh my god., you look so pretty!!” She looked so embarrassed. She changed her hair color back to brown. “Awe looked so pretty and your eyes POPPED.” “Wow, I was so right. “ I laughed.”Look, Lele I know you do like vamps, but you have to face the reality that you are half and in two years you’re going to look the same for the rest of your crazy life.” She sighed and looked at me with sadness in her eyes. “I know but I want a normal life. I want to live, love, and die. OK? I don’t want to live forever.” I was getting mad and fast. After she stopped talking I walked over to her. She looked so scared.

I slapped her across the face. The sound echoed off the kitchen wall. Everyone was in the kitchen. All concerned. My face was emotionless. She looked shocked. She went to the hand print on her cheek. Her eyes were fierce, but filled with tears. “Do you know how many people would like to be like us? Do you know many people would kill to be one of us? Do you know that many person in the world would kill his or her own parents for this? You have no idea how lucky you are to even be this. Some are greedy; dumb asses who wandered into the woods, but you were made this. You were made a reminder to all thighs under you that you are a goddess. You sit here and say you want to be normal, but you never will. You can find love, but it comes with a price. You now that and you still say this non-sense. Why can’t you realize that when time comes we have to take the throne? I want you there with me, but from what you’re telling me you’re sick of it.” I walked up the huge staircase to my room at the end of the hall.

I slowly looked around my room. My red, white and black walls were so inviting. My laptop sitting on the desk in corner by my closet. My queen-sized bed up against the wall on the opposite side of the room. I dragged my feet and landed face first in to my pillows. My snuggled deeper in to my pillows. I heard the front door slam as Yulika peeled out the driveway. My door opened with a squeak. “Hey, Yunika. Are you okay?” I peeked up to see my teddy with a worried expression. “No, I’m not OK. I just told my sister off, and almost told my family history in front of two humans.”

After I started breathing again, Emmett pulled me in to his lap. “You know I hate when people lie to me.” “Emmett, I don’t think this the best place or time to talk about this.” “Okay, but when you’re ready I’m here.” He hugged me against his chest. “Thanks.” I looked up and he smiled. I bit my lip. I just wanted to kiss him so I did. I leaned up and kissed him ever so lightly. He grabbed the back of my neck and slammed his lips on mine.

I moaned a little in to the kiss. He smirked. I straightened up in his lap. I steadied myself in his lap. Too soon, Edward busted thought the door. I looked at him and glared at him. “What do you want?” I asked/moaned as Emmett sucked my neck. “We need to talk to you.” ”Can’t you see I’m busy?” I bit lip to suppress a moan. “Yes, I can but it is an emergency.” I sighed a little.”Look can’t we go to your house for this? Maybe Carslie will be interested.” I rocked a little on his lap and he moaned. (Damn, you know how to Miltie-task.) “Yeah, I know I’ve bin told a lot.” “Fine, I’ll be leaving now.” “Okay, bye.” I waved at him as he glared at me. I smirked down at Emmett and he got hard. I giggled in his ear. “You horny?”

“Yes.” he answered airily. I giggled in his ear again. “Do you want to have some fun?” “I thought you would never ask.” He said as I staggered him.” I’m not. I’m telling.” In addition, with that I pushed him on the bed. I kissed him hard and long. He flipped us over so he was on top. He looked at me and stared.

His eyes were a coal black.” You hungry? Huh? Big boy?” He growled hungrily in my ear. I shuttered. He kissed my jaw line and then down my neck. He stopped on my soft spot. He sucked and licked on it. “Mmmmm, chocolate.” I giggled. “What are you talking about?”

” You taste like chocolate.” “I wonder what you taste like.” I asked teasing. I kissed him on the cheek ,then, this neck. I licked slowly in circles on his neck. He lightly moaned in my ear. “Mmmmm, cherries.” He chuckled lightly. I kissed his lips again. His tongue asked for entrance, but I denied. He grabbed my boob and I gasped. I have had that done to me many times, but this time it was different.

His cold hand felt so good. He shoved his tongue in to my mouth and we fought. Soon, he won and I gave up. However, for some odd reason I keep getting flashes of a beach. Then, a flash of a huge dude with dark hair and a cute smile. I pushed Emmett away a little. Then, this last flash put me of the edge. It was on with a group of people and I recognized one. That was Sam. I gasped and pushed Emmett off me, and grabbed my coat and keys.

“Hey!! NE-NE!! Where are going?!” Emmett yelled after me. “To La Push Beach. Visiting an old friend.” I jumped in to my black pick up trunk and drove down the road to the beach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope y'all enjoy, and thanks to the one person who commented me and gave me her point of view.
XOXO-UoUo