Ohne Dich Kann Ich Nicht Sein

Chapter Two

We stood staring at each other for a moment, I could see he was in just as much shock as I was.

"Lexis?" He finally managed, swallowing hard.

I slowly nodded my head.

"Hi.." I said lamely, feeling like an idiot immediately and dropping my eyes to the floor.

I suddenly felt his hand on my shoulder and looked back up at his face. He wrapped his arms around me and after a moments hesitation I returned the hug. There was really nothing either of us could say.

After a moment I pulled back and looked up at him.

"I can't believe....I have a daughter." He gasped, examining my face.

"I can't believe I have a father." I smiled shyly.

Paul held his hand out to me

"Ready to go?"

I slowly nodded and placed my hand in his, beginning to walk down the hall.

As we drove we talked and got to know each other. I was shy but tried to keep the conversation going.

It was surreal to me that I was sitting next to my father...Someone who I had never even met before!

As we pulled into the driveway my stomach began to turn nervously. Sensing my fear Paul rubbed my hand comfortingly

"Don't be nervous. They're all good guys."

I forced a smile as I opened my door and slid out.

As we walked up the stone steps to the front door I examined my surroundings, the grass was perfectly cut and shrubs, bushed and trees around the yard were shaped perfectly. The smell of the ocean hung heavily in the air and I inhaled deeply, enjoying the fresh smell.

The house was very large and had an old victorian look to it which I found beautiful.

Paul opened the door and stepped inside, I followed close behind. I impulsively went to take my shoes off and he laughed.

"You can leave your shoes on!" He smiled.

I blushed and slid my foot back into my shoe as we walked farther into the house.

The walls were a light creamy colour and classy, old pictures hung on them.

I began to hear voices and my breath caught in my throat.

Paul entered the room before me and I hesitated a moment. I was about to enter a room with 6 Rock Stars! Six Rock Stars in a band I happened to listen to and like very much!

When I rounded the corner I could see Till and Flake sitting on the same couch, Olli and Chris were sitting opposite them and Richard was sitting in a chair on his own. As soon as I stepped in they all stopped and looked at me.

"Guys...This is Lexis."

"Hi." I smiled shyly.

They all stood and introduced themselves too me. (Like I didn't already know who they were.) When Till got to me I looked up into his green eyes and felt my breath catch in my throat when his hand touched mine. I had always had a crush on him and now he was standing in front of me introducing himself.

The next 2 hours were surreal, we all sat around and talked. They were all very funny and kept the mood light. I had been very shy at first and barely spoke a word but it wasn't too hard for them to get me laughing and talking and bring me out of my shell.

"Bye!" I smiled as I stepped out of the room to leave, In reply I heard a muffled uproar.

When we got to my Hotel, Paul said he would walk me to my room.

"So...You're only here for 3 days, yes?"

I nodded

"Well...Maybe...Maybe you could stay a little longer?"

"I'd like that." I smiled.

"And maybe in 3 days...If you feel comfortable enough...You could come stay with us....instead of the hotel."

I chewed my bottom lip for a moment.

"We'll see how comfortable you are in a few days, okay?" He smiled.

"That would be good!"

I stood for a moment and contemplated what to do before finally giving him a hug.

"Bye......Dad."

He grinned widely and laughed

"Bye!"
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry it took SO long to update!! I'll try to post regularly from now on!!