Ohne Dich Kann Ich Nicht Sein

Chapter Five

I walk through the woods, following the dirt path that Flake told me led to the pond. I was alone as I had told the others to go on ahead while I tried to find something to wear into the water. I had not brought a bathing suit with me, having not expected I would have any use for it. I settled on a pair of shorts and an AC/DC T-shirt.

I was glad to walk through the forest alone. I enjoyed the silence and the sounds of the forest, birds in trees, squirrels scuttling between the leaves, the crunch of twigs beneath my feet. I especially enjoyed the fresh, earthy smell.

The closer I got to the pond I could hear the sound of voices and splashes in the water. When they came into sight all I could see was six heads bobbing around above the water.

Paul saw me and waved, motioning for me to join them. I dropped my towel and began to walk into the water, squeeling as the cold water shocked my feet. Everyone stopped and laughed at the sound of my squeel and I blushed, pushing on further and keeping my mouth shut. I spotted Till and was drawn towards him.

"Hi."

"Hallo." He smiled.

Suddenly I felt something large and slimy brush against my leg.

"AH! WHAT THE FUCK!" I cried, scrambling towards Till, who laughed softly.

"Fish."

"Ew." I replied in disgust. Eating one the other night was one thing, but I really don't want one touching me.

At this moment I realized how close I had moved to Till as my arm brushed against his wet, slippery stomach. My whole body shivered and my mind went blank as I touched his hard muscles but I pulled my hand back in embarrassment as quickly as I could. I'm sure Till could see how flustered I was. I was searching my mind for something to talk about to end the awkward silence but all I could think about was running my hands over his broad chest and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"So....You like fish right?" I blurted. Smart. Real smart.

"Yupp." He laughed, standing up straight so that the water came just to his waist. The breath was taken from my lungs as drops of water slid slowly down his neck, chest, and stomach. An audible groan escaped my lips and my fist clenches as I avoid the urge to pounce on him right there.

"Are you alright?" Till asks, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Hm? Oh yes! Totally. Totally fine.....Yes." I stutter.

He simply nods and shrugs but by the look in his eyes and the little smirk that touches his lips, I think he knows exactly what is on my mind.