My Fairytale

Screwed Over

This had gotten very complicated very quickly. Why did he have to choose Hunter to go after? He should have known better. His life would have been much easier if he had just ignored her when he still thought she was just a new pretty gay boy. But no...he in all his infinite wisdom had decided that it would be a good idea to think about the whole issue and try to punish Hunter or whoever was playing at being Hunter. This taught him a lesson. Never try and bother people when you were attracted to them. It only ended up screwing you over in the end.

"You do realize that if you're lying to me, I can have anything I want done to you and no one will care," he growled.

The girl snorted. "Yeah right," she said rolling her eyes.

He wanted to strangle her. He really did. As Danny Hunter she had merely been an unattainable annoyance. Now she was a sexy distraction with an attitude. He wasn't sure which was worse. For one thing, he liked both options and he couldn't afford either. "Actually I can, you seem to be forgetting exactly the kind of people that you are surrounded by," Michael snapped. "We are the best of the world. Our fathers and mothers rule this country whether by money, political might, influence, or some combination of the above. My family happens to be one of all those three. My father is White House liaison for the various federal agents and has survived three administrations while my mother happens to be from one of the oldest and richest families in the country. Now from that what can and can I not do?"

As satisfied smirk tilted his lips at the look of shock on her face. It was about time that she realized exactly the situation she was in. He was tried of her underestimating him and he would have no more of it. "So..." the girl spoke carefully. "I nice to you or I screwed?" she asked trying to clarify.

It was his turn to use the droll tone of annoyance. "Yes woman."

"You still hate me?" she asked sounding a little nervous.

Michael rolled his eyes heavenward as if begging the sky for patience. "I don't hate you...exactly. I hate Danny Hunter, and I especially hate being lied to. So, simply explain to me the situation and I will help you as best I can."

"Really?" the girl asked shocked. "Thank you so much!" she cried throwing herself at him. Michael caught her and had to admit that...it felt kind of nice to hold her pressed against his body like this. He couldn't admit that. If he started showing affection for Danny Hunter everything would fall to Hell with no chance of redemption.

Michael swallowed heavily before slowly disentangling the girl's arms from around his neck and pushing her away. "So then, why don't you tell me how you got here in the first place?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright I know I haven't updated in ages and there is no way I can make up for that, but I'm hoping that this update will help somewhat.