I Can Transform You

Lust

POV: Frank

I did it. I finally told him I liked him. He didn’t say he liked me back, but the way he kissed me said it all.

The kiss started off tentative, both of us holding back. I was still trying to get my head around the fact that I was actually kissing Gerard Way. It felt so right... Like, 'why haven't we been doing this the whole time?"

I’d never savoured a kiss so much in my life. All my senses were heightened as our lips parted and the kiss deepened. I was completely losing myself in his taste and touch of his lips on mine. I’d wanted this for so long.

He suddenly brought his hands up to cup my face, and I gripped his hips and pulled him to me, closing the distance between our bodies completely. Our tongues worked together in a fight for dominance, neither of us feeling even slightly apprehensive anymore.

His hands gradually slid down my face to my neck while we kissed. The touch of his cool fingertips tracing over the sensitive spot on the right of my neck sent a shiver down my spine. I couldn't help moving my hands to a more compromising position in return... They wandered slyly from his hips to his butt.

(I’ve got quite a reputation for not being able to keep my hands to myself… Granted, I’ve never copped a feel of a guy’s ass before… But what can I say? Gerard has a nice one. It’s just asking to be grabbed.)

He gasped at the sudden inappropriate touching and the battle our tongues were having was won by me. The corners of my mouth curled upwards in the kiss, and my lips slowly strayed away from his.

I pulled back to look him in the eyes, and he kept his hands firmly holding onto the back of my neck. My hands dared to stay in place on his ass, which he didn’t seem to have a problem with. Both of us were panting slightly, trying to catch our breath after that heavy make-out session.

“Wow, uh. Gerard, you’re a good kisser,” I complimented him, an element of surprise in my voice.

He blushed adorably and smiled at me.

“So are you.”

Well, I’ve had a lot of practice. Gerard is just a natural it seems. I wonder what else he is a natural at…

Automatically my mind flooded with dirty thoughts of Gerard showing me the other natural skills he has with his mouth. But I quickly shook myself out of my perverted thoughts and tried to act as innocent as possible. I didn’t want to freak Gerard out or anything.

“So, uh… Does this mean you like me too?” I enquired shyly, looking at Gerard with hope in my eyes.

I hated to ask that question. I was putting myself in the firing line, just asking to be shot down. All he had to do was laugh and say “no” and the emotional wound would be scarring. But I would rather know the truth now and be shot down, than find out at a later stage that he was never really interested.

The corners of his mouth twitched into a small smile and he nodded bashfully, dropping his eyes to the floor.

Immediately, relief flooded through me and my heart fluttered with excitement.

“Good,” I breathed, leaning back in to kiss him again without warning.

He kissed me back for a few short seconds only, before pulling back, tearing his lips away from mine.

My eyes took in every inch of his face; his slightly furrowed eyebrows, the guilty look in his eyes, the way his he was chewing his bottom lip… They were all signs that something was wrong.

“What is it?” I asked in concern, my hands wandering up his back. I had the strongest urge to pull him into another kiss, but I resisted it because I had to find out what was bothering him.

“What about Lydia?” He enquired in a small voice.

The mention of my girlfriend’s name caught me completely off-guard and caused my whole body to tense. It was as if Gerard had just thrown a brick at my face. I’d been so engrossed in him that Lydia hadn’t even crossed my mind once.

“Lydia?” I repeated, as if her name was completely alien to me.

What ABOUT Lydia? We’ve been together for two years and I really do love her... But I feel like she doesn't give a shit about me anymore. She’s been drifting away from me recently, ignoring my calls and refusing to see me… Pushing me towards Gerard, who has been drifting closer to me...

“Uh, we’re on a break,” I sighed.

Okay, so that was a lie… But we may as well be on a break.

Gerard looked sceptical, frowning at me.

“Are you? I didn’t know that.”

No one knows Lydia and I are having relationship problems. We seem like the perfect couple to outsiders. And in a way, we are. She’s the most popular girl in school, and I’m the most popular guy. She’s pretty much everything I look for in a girl.

But the problem is, I don’t only look at girls, do I? I’ve actually had my eye on Gerard for a lot longer than Lydia. I’ve just never been brave enough to publicly admit it…


“Yeah… Forget about her. I’m all yours, if you want me,” I smirked.

I was trying to sound playful and seductive, but I sounded like I was being serious. I probably should have added "for tonight only" on the end... I didn't want Gerard to think I was asking him out or something, because I wasn't. It was too soon to be thinking about anything that serious.

I wasn’t sure whether Gerard was mislead by my words, and he didn't give me time to clarify my statement, because he suddenly attached his lips back to mine, kissing me fiercely. I was a little taken aback by this dominant side to him. I’d never seen it before… I didn’t think he had it in him. I liked it.

The kiss got heated immediately, lips, tongues and teeth all colliding with desperation, and we gravitated towards my bed as we were making out. Gerard guided me backwards and when I felt the back of my legs come in contact with my bed, I realised things needed turning around… Literally.

I took the dominant role that I was used to and span Gerard and I around, so that he was the one with his back to the bed, then I pushed him lightly down onto it. We didn’t even break the kiss as we sank down onto my bed, me climbing on top of him, straddling his waist.

Within seconds, I ended up breaking the kiss, to trace my lips down the side of his face, along his jaw and down to his neck.

I’m a whore for neck kisses. Gerard’s most likely a virgin to them, but he seemed a whore for it too. His head fell back automatically, giving me easier access as my mouth suddenly attacked his sensitive skin. I started by just kissing his neck, but after a while I couldn’t stop myself biting down softly.

He gasped quietly at the sensation and bought his hands up to tangle in my hair, holding me in place. His fingers were digging into my scalp slightly while I was sucking the skin between my teeth. I wanted to make my mark on him… I wanted to make him mine.

He didn’t seem to have any objections. He was breathing heavily to the point that if he breathed any heavier, he would be moaning.

God damn, how I want him to moan for me...

I pulled away from his neck eventually to admire the hicky I’d given him, smirking with satisfaction. Then, I leaned back in for another kiss after a matter of seconds, missing his lips too much.

His hands ran so far down my back that they brushed over my ass a little hesitantly at first, but then he stopped holding back and just started groping me through my jeans. I smirked a little while we were mid-kiss again; he was getting pretty frisky.

I wondered how far he wanted to take this.

To try and find out, I suddenly moved my leg between his thighs and pressed it right up against his crotch. He moaned into the kiss as my leg continued to rub against his crotch while we made out. He seemed pretty into it. Soon enough, he was even bucking his hips up to get more friction against my leg and I could feel him getting hard through his jeans already.

Tearing my lips away from his I pulled back to gaze in his eyes. They were clouded with lust; something I had never seen before in his eyes. He looked so gorgeous, lips parted and eyes enticing me, waiting for me to kiss him again.

“Have you ever gone to third base?” I asked breathlessly.

I was pretty certain he’d never done anything sexual before; the way he got a hard-on so easily was a clue that no one had ever given his crotch any kind of attention before. But I just wanted to make sure.

He shook his head slowly, biting his bottom lip between his teeth, but still looking at me with eyes that screamed ‘desire’.

I found his inexperience a turn-on, strangely enough. I loved the fact that I was the first one to be doing anything like this with him. And technically, I was just as inexperienced as him at this, because I’d never been with a guy before. It made it more special.

“Do you want to… go to third base with me now?”

I found it polite to ask. I didn’t want to pressure him into doing anything he wasn’t comfortable doing. (I know all too well what that is like.) Plus, I didn’t wanna just start undoing his pants without his permission, because no one had ever gone below the waist with him before. I didn’t want to go too fast for him or something; I wanted to make sure he was actually as into this as I was.

Gerard seemed a little taken aback by my question. Probably because he’d never been asked it before. And because it was me who was asking him and this was all happening very quickly.

“Yeah… Uh, I mean… If you want to,” he stammered, his cheeks flushed.

I gave him a lopsided smile. He was so awkward it was cute.

“I wouldn’t offer if I didn’t want to,” I pointed out, making him blush again.

His lips were like magnets to me; I couldn't stay away from them. The next thing I knew, we were having another make-out session.

I was so caught up in the moment that it didn’t even cross my mind that I was maybe moving a bit too fast, or that I was cheating on my girlfriend… Everything felt right. I'd dreamt of this for so long.

The next few minutes were a lustful blur. Before I knew it, I was lying on my side next to Gerard on the bed, my lips on his, kissing him passionately, and my hand in his boxers, getting him off the old-fashioned way.

The kiss was filled with his soft whimpers and quiet moans in response to my expert wrist action. I loved all the muffled sounds of pleasure he was making.

It wasn’t long before his sounds started becoming less muffled and more strangled. He threw his head back further into his pillow, breaking the kiss in the process, and giving me a perfect view of the hicky I'd given him. It was pretty eye-catching.

I knew he was close. His eyes were closed, his face was flushed and his mouth was open, with short and ragged breaths coming out. He looked fucking hot.

But then, all of a sudden, my phone started vibrating in my pocket. This interruption made me lose focus, my hand freezing on Gerard's dick, making him groan in frustration and try bucking his hips to make me keep going, to give him that sweet release... But my phone continued to distract me.

“Fuck,” I cursed, slipping my spare hand into my pocket to retrieve my phone.

When I looked at the caller ID, I felt my heart sink.

Of all the times she could have rung me in the last 24 hours, she chooses now…

“Frank,” Gerard whined, his eyes begging me.

As much as I wanted to, I couldn’t ignore the call. I couldn’t, because it was my girlfriend, and it was only just hitting me that I was cheating on her... I felt fucking guilty all of a sudden. Not to mention I’d been trying to get hold of her for ages; I needed to talk to her and find out what is wrong.

“Um, I have to take this,” I stated with a sigh. “Sorry.”

I removed my hand from inside his boxers and clambered over him to get off the bed.

“What the fuck?” He complained in frustration, but I ignored him, standing with my back to him and lifting my phone to my ear.

I took a few deep breaths, before pressing the 'accept call' button.

“You actually want to talk to me now, then?” I answered the phone in a flat voice, skipping the conventional greeting of “hello”.

“Frank,” she choked, her voice smaller than usual.

That was all she said; my name seemed to be all that she could manage. I could hear that she was crying, and immediately my emotionless exterior crumbled.

“What’s going on?” I demanded uncertainly, getting nervous.

This sounds worse than I thought… I thought she was just on her period or something.

“You need to come over,” she spoke in her unfamiliar, frail voice.

I swallowed nervously.

“Um, okay,” I replied, trying to remain calm. “But I came round earlier and your mum wouldn’t let me in...”

Why does she want to see me now when she didn't care earlier?

“I’m s-sorry. I’ll explain everything… J-just come over… Please,” she cried desperately.

This destroyed my calmness in one heartbeat, causing panic to take over.

“I’ll be right there,” I replied quickly, slipping my feet into my trainers and practically running for the door while I was still on the phone.

I hung up without one more word and shoved my phone back in my pocket as I was leaving.

“Wha- where are you going?” Gerard called loudly after me.

“I’m sorry... I have to go,” I apologised lamely.

Then, I hurried out of the room without even a backward glance. I didn’t need to see the expression of disbelief on Gerard’s face; I felt bad enough as it was for leaving him hanging like that, but I had to force any thoughts of him to the back of my head now... My girlfriend needed me, and I needed to get my priorities fucking straight.
♠ ♠ ♠
O-ho. Frank's dug himself a hole now.

Thanks for commenting:
IntentToStartAFire
rockandrollgf
DaniLoveNJ
Psychedelic Delusion
frankieroxlover
reject_revenge
Sgt.toxic_raven
Psycho
XxVesperusxX
drestroyaGirl
xXMrs_Iero_WayXx
goesincircles
baysway
TakeThisToMyGrave
GreenKilljoyElliot
mcr_lover
septicemia
Sweet Pandemonium
Just.a.Kid
WeAreAllDeadNow
TheFabulousKilljoys
Dumb_dumb
I'll Hold Them Back
MaryxRAWR
poisongirl24
demolitionlover13
julialikesrainbows

*virtual-hugs for all of you*
<3