Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

New Band

Well I have a rather...large pedophile looking van.” I laughed shaking my head. “It that’s the kind of van you’re looking for it’s kind of like a little hippie van only it’s white and a little creepy.” I added tapping my finger on my chin as I thought. “I can fit about everyone in it if you’d like. It’s big enough to fit all of you. Not comfortably but it will work.”

“Awesome! That sounds like a plan! I’ll let Val know about it tonight.” Matt said leaning back against the chair he was in.

“Ok so how many of you have girlfriends?” I asked

“We all do” Zacky spoke up smiling dumbly as I noticed him going to dive into his pocket to get his phone probably to show me a picture of her. The other two were doing the same thing. I laughed and looked at Jimmy who made a face.

“How about you all come over tomorrow… I’ll have lunch cooked for you when you get back from band practice and you can introduce them all to me then?” I asked raising an eyebrow and all the boys nodded their heads eagerly. “All right you guys should head home. Jimmy you can go practice if you want. I’m going to shower and head off.” I spoke softly placing a kiss on the top of his head.

“I’ll wake you up in the morning before I leave” Jimmy said softly looking up at me his childish blue eyes filled with mystery and love. I laughed and poked his nose.

“You do that Jimbo.” I turned to the rest of the guys “Bye guys. Be safe.” With that I turned around and headed up the stairs finding the guest bathroom I walked into it and turned on the hot water. I moved out of the room going into the guest bed room and looking for some panties or something to wear that he might have from one of the times I’ve spent the night.

I found what I was looking for after a few minutes. They were my favorite pink and blue polka doted Pair of boy short panties and I even found the matching bra. I let out a small laugh as I stole a pair of jimmy’s boxers and one of his shirts before making my way back to the bathroom closing the door. This summer wasn’t going to be like any other summer I’d ever had.

The next morning I woke up to a soft kiss on my forehead and some one smoothing the hair out of my face. I groaned slightly and looked up seeing Jimmy standing there all dressed and ready to go I laughed lightly and sat up looking at the clock it was only ten in the morning normally both of us would still be out cold at this time. But he was eager for his new band practice and he couldn’t wait to get going.

“Have fun Jim. I’ll have something cooked up by the time you guys are done.” I said softly adding in a yawn as I spoke. He looked at me for a moment that same weird sparkle in his eye I had seen the other day when we were talking.

“Ok, but if you need anything I have my cell phone, and you can go back to sleep if you want.” He said softly before smiling and straightening up.

“Have fun!” I mumbled. He laughed and pet my hair one last time before pulling his hand away.

“The boys and I will be back around one in the afternoon I’m sure you’ll be awake by then.” He teased giving me one last kiss on the forehead before leaving the room. I groaned and rolled over in the bed I didn’t really want to get up at the moment. So I rolled over and went back to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of something crashing downstairs.