Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Meeting

“Going to change that’s what I’m doing in his clothes!” I responded as I skipped past her making sure that I knocked her into a chair as I passed and skipping up the stairs to change into something else. I dug through the guest bed room closet knowing he had to have SOME of my clothes here.

I pulled out a cute pair of Jean shorts and an eighteen vision Tank top that I’d bought two years ago at an Eighteen Visions concert. It had James and Mick’s signatures on it. I took off the clothes I’d been wearing and slid the jeans and shirt on. Then I walked into the bathroom and brushed through my fiery red hair. It kept falling in my face so I tied it back up into a pony tail before coming back down stairs to hear bickering in the kitchen.

“Get that furry thing out of here!” I herd my sister scream and I knew instantly what she was talking about. I ran into the kitchen glaring fiercely as I noticed her going for the cage. I grabbed the back of her shirt and threw her back.

“Don’t you TOUCH that kitten. I found it. Its mine. And it lives here now Just like me” I snarled at Leana who looked even more appalled then before. Val had a look on her face like she was proud of me and amused that some one had stood up to Leana.

“What is she talking about Jimmy” her face nearly turned red as He pulled her into the other room to talk to her. I let out a heavy sigh before looking at the three unfamiliar women in front of me… I knew who belonged to whom though that was an easy guess.

“All right so let’s get this introduction shit over with.” I laughed shaking my head. “I’m Riley or you’ll hear Jimmy call me Riles but he’s the only one allowed to.”

“Where do you want us to start?” Matt asked

“Well I think the beautiful blond woman standing behind you looking at you like you’re an idiot would be Val. I met her a few days ago when she wanted to hear Jimmy drumming.” I said softly. “She’s cute and you talk about her all the time.” I teased forcing the man to blush and his girlfriend as well.

“I’m sure you’ve herd my name at least once then.” A thin brunette spoke. She had blonde streaks in her hair and a more pointed face but she resembled the blonde. She was standing between Brian and Johnny. She was well dressed in a little Red dress with black cheetah print on it and looked rather sweet. I racked my brain trying to come up with a name for her.

“Michelle!” I smiled at my ability to recall things. “Brian mentioned you yesterday when I was washing dishes.” I smiled brightly and Brian looked at me wide eyed hoping to death that I wouldn’t repeat what he said.

“What’d he say about me and dishes?” she raised an eyebrow and crossed her arms across her chest. I let out a small laugh.

“He said you are wonderful at them!” I smirked at Brian who let out a small sigh of relief and she smiled and kissed his cheek.

“He’s too sweet” she mumbled sliding into his lap. I laughed looking between Val and Michelle for a little while.

“And you and Val are related…I’m thinking…Twins?” I guessed causing both of them to look at me in shock, they nodded their heads and laughed.

“Damn she’s good.” Matt mumbled pressing his face into his girlfriends back as she sat on his lap as well. I had to admit they were all adorable couples. I looked to Johnny who seemed to be having a private moment with his girlfriend. She was cuddled into his lap with her head on his shoulder. She looked like she might have had a bit of a rough day and Johnny was comforting her.

So instead of interrupt the loving couple I looked to Zacky who was cuddling a blonde girl in his lap. She had short blonde hair pretty eyes. She was pretty thin but rather busty. She was dressed in a red and black plaid t-shirt with a white skirt on and her hair was curled and she was absolutely adorable.

“I’m Gena.” Her voice was as sweet as her looks. I smiled and nodded to her. I then looked back over to the short couple who seemed to still be having a moment. I didn’t want to interrupt but I had no idea how else to find the name of the girl. Johnny hadn’t called her by name at all yesterday.

She was slender probably the tannest of the girls in the room. She had brown hair and her eyes matched her hair, she seemed like she’d be taller then Johnny if they stood up but not by much. And I had to say they were probably the cutest couple I’d seen in a while.

“So that leaves you to be Johnny’s woman but does Johnny’s woman have a name?” I asked cautiously not wanting to interrupt whatever moment they were having.

“I’m lacey” she said softly a sweet smile on her face. I nodded mentally imprinting it in my brain so I wouldn’t forget who was who. We sat there for a minute and I watched them eat and cuddle until I herd something shatter in the other room.