Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Having to Share

“I’m going to need another key to get in there.” I said sweetly. The clerk handed me a key and looked at me as if I was going to clean up the throw up. “Enjoy cleaning that up.” I smirked and I took the elevator up to my floor and made my way past the puke on the ground and to our room. I used the room Key and pushed the door open hearing Jimmy still heaving.

“This sucks!” He shouted and I sighed and walked in getting a wet wash clothe.

“Just take a shower Jim. You’ll feel so much better.” I said softly. I started the warm water and helped him stand up. “Now I’m going to get ice chips. I’ll bring you a warm towel when I get back and I have a change of clothes for both of us ok and pjs so don’t stress.”

“Ok but don’t leave me alone to long.” He said softly as he finished stripping and stepped into the shower. I left the room and ran down the hall getting a bucket of ice chips and went downstairs and ordered a warm beach towel which the hotel manager gladly provided me. I ran back up the stairs and back to the room with the ice and the towel. I set the ice down by the TV before covering my eyes and going into the bathroom.

“Here’s your towel. You doing ok?” I shouted over the water Hearing a mumbled ok I left the room and opened my eyes. I waited for a moment and listened carefully to make sure that he was ok before I stripped down to my panties and bra and dug through the backpack to find my pajama pants and a tank top. I then pulled my pink and blue pajama pants over my legs and pulled on my pink tank top letting my hair down out of its pony tail and ran my fingers through it.

“Riles!” He shouted causing me to jump and run to the bathroom. I looked at him standing in the towel In the middle of the bathroom.

“Yeah Jim?”

“I need my clothes”

“Ah yeah” I laughed and walked out of the bathroom grabbing his boxers some pj pants and leaving out the t-shirt since I knew he wouldn’t wear it any way. I walked back into the bathroom and set them on the counter.

“I feel better” he said a small smile playing on his lips.

“well you don’t have a show tomorrow so just take it easy ok because no one knows if its what you ate or some weird stomach bug or what.” I said softly getting on my tip toes to kiss his cheek.

“Yes nurse Riles.” He teased then shooed me out of the bathroom so he could get dressed. I really hoped I didn’t get sick with this, whatever it was Jimmy was ill with because when I got sick… I got super sick and I stayed that way for longer then a normal person would.

“Hurry up Jimmy I have to pee!” I shouted as I finally looked around the hotel room it had one bed. Of course it had one bed! It was just my night to have this end up with only one bed!

“I’m hurrying!” he shouted back and after a moment he was by my side with his boxers sticking out of his pajama pants. I looked at him laughing and shaking my head before pointing to the bed.

“We have to share one of these tonight you ok with that because if not I can sleep on the floor” I started to ramble because as much as I would love to tell Val she was dead wrong she was right. She was so right it was difficult not to say something to her and even though he was my best friend I didn’t want to ruin what we had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Uh oh.
what do you think?