Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Leana?

“Nah sharing is fine.” He shrugged as he crawled up into the bed and fell asleep right away. I watched him for a moment letting out a soft sigh before going to the bathroom and making my way back to the bed and crawling into the bed with. I was surprised we hadn’t herd from Leana lately. Little did I know this would probably be one of the last few nights I wouldn’t have to worry about her.

The next few days went a bit better. Jimmy wasn’t sick any more he was loving traveling even though we had all the girls on the bus and it was crammed. Some of us girls weren’t handling the crammed bus to well so emotions were running high and I’m sure every single last one of us was on edge at this point in the game.

Though it was funny to watch the boys tip toe around us to make sure we had everything that we needed to we didn’t flip out on them. Well all the other boys were taking care of the girls Jimmy seemed to be preoccupied with his phone lately. To be honest it was starting to drive me crazy.

I looked around the bus Val and Lacey were sitting with me. We had decided to not watch the show tonight because we just couldn’t handle it. We need a break. It was really rather quiet in the bus and Lacey was asleep in Johnny’s bunk and Val was spread out across the couch flipping through channels. I was sitting at the table typing away on my laptop.

“You know Jimmy’s been acting funny” Val mentioned as she flipped through channels. I just let out a heavy sigh not really offering much more of a response. “He won’t even tell Matt what’s going on.”

“He’s been talking to Leana” Hearing lacey’s voice I jumped slightly. I had thought she was still asleep but apparently I was wrong. She looked at me rubbing the sleep from her eyes. I didn’t react to what she’d just said I didn’t want to think about it.

“What!?” Val on the other hand expressed the main feeling I was having right now. She looked rather angry at the mention of Leana.

“Yeah he was texting last night and Johnny stole his phone from him and saw who he’d been texting. Johnny wouldn’t tell me anything more then he was talking to Leana.” She shrugged as she pulled water from the fridge and sat down across from me at the table.

“What could he possibly want with her though? I thought he was done with her.” Val groaned slightly rubbing her temples and I could almost tell what she was thinking because it was the same thing on my mind.

“Twenty bucks says he’s back with her.” They both looked at me in shock when I’d finally spoken up. Val looked a little confused as to why there wasn’t any surprise or hurt or anger in my voice. I looked her dead in the eye and she caught on. I felt all those things but was I going to show it? No way in hell was I ever going to let any man see the pain he caused me.

“No…he wouldn’t! Not with the way he acts around you!” Lacey shook her head as she reached her hand out to me. “Twenty bucks says he’s just finalizing break up shit.” I nodded my head and shook her hand.

“Val as our witness the bet is on.” I shut my computer down and stuck it into the little case I kept it in before wrapping the cord up and putting it away.

“I hear…the boys and some fans everyone’s coming back.” Val announced allowing us to let out a small sigh preparing are self for the chaos. But none of us were prepared for what walked through the door.

“Oh Jimmy you are so cute!” it was my sister
♠ ♠ ♠
What is lee doing?!
What do you guys think?
want more?