Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Jimmy's Point of View

Jimmy’s Point of View

I looked up as Matt grabbed hold of Riley’s arms just in time to see the panic creep into her face and then she screamed and pushed him away and hid in the corner. That wasn’t like her. She’d never been some one to push away from being touched. Something happened the bruise on her face the dirt on her clothes the screaming. Something was really wrong and I wanted to know what.

“Riles” I cooed softly trying to get through the pile of band members who had crowded around the trembling girl.

“Jimmy just leave her alone. She’ll be fine.” Leana attempted to coo but it really just sounded like she was whining.

“Princess wait. She’s hurt.” I attempted to coo back but it wasn’t really what came out. She looked at me glaring but I shook it off looking up at Riley who made eye contact with me before running to the bathroom slamming the door in Val’s face.

“What did you do to her!” Val Screamed marching over and grabbing Leana by the shirt and getting ready to wind up and punch her as hard as she could.

“I didn’t do anything wrong” She soothed innocently a smile on her face as Val was pulled away by matt who had no idea what to do.

“Val Don’t fight right now. We need to know what’s wrong with her…” He continued to talk but I was too zoned out to hear it. I was looking at Leana who was smirking innocently on the couch.

“I’m going to the back Leana I need to talk to you” I spoke harshly letting her know I meant business and she grunted getting up and following me to the back of the bus.

“What do you need jimmy” She asked sweetly pulling me down to sit next to her on the bench.

“You promised me nothing would happen to her if I got back with you.” I hissed glaring at her I knew all to well this was her doing. She had threatened me that if Riley didn’t back off She’d have some one hurt her. Then she demanded we get back together so that’s what I did. Then today she demanded that I call her princess.

“Jimmy I promised no such thing. I said there was a better chance of her surviving if we got back together. I never said she wouldn’t get hurt.” She smiled placing a kiss on my lips.

“You…are fucking sick” I hissed I stomped out to the front of the bus and sitting down setting my head in my hands now I had a big choice to make. Risk putting the woman I love in more danger then she already was or stay with Leana be miserable and lied to until she ends up killing Riley any way. I knew what the right choice was, I also knew it was going to take a lot more work.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its short
but its the only time in this story you'll hear Jimmy's thoughts