Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

The Truth

I woke up my whole body shaking and I could hear two people talking out side of my bunk and I wasn’t sure what to do or to think so I just laid there pretending to sleep.

“It’s my fault this happened Matt. This is my entire fault.” It was Jimmy and he sounded absolutely pathetic and desperate for some one to console him. I herd Matt grunt and some shuffling around.

“Jimmy whatever happened isn’t your fault. Yeah its your fault she left to go to whatever it was she did last night but you didn’t cause whatever happened.” He said softly and I could hear the concern and confusion layering matt’s voice.

“You don’t understand Matt…No one does.” Jimmy sounded defeated and scared and they must have had some kind of silent conversation with their eyes because the next thing I herd one of them say was.

“I’ll call Dan. She can’t be alone any more. Its just not safe. Its going to be ok Jimmy we’ll get this taken care of” Matt spoke softly and by now I figured it was ok for me to wake up. Though being the klutz that I was I forgot that the bunk was only so big. So I went to roll over and landed hard on the floor.

“Ow” I groaned softly shaking my head as I laid on my back looking at the two men who were watching me curiously.

“Are you two going to stand there or is one of you dip shits actually going to help her up?” I herd Michelle’s voice snap as she walked between the two guys just staring at me.

“We were going to” Matt said scratching the back of his head for a moment while Michelle pulled me up to my feet and dusted me off glaring at the two idiots who had just looked at me instead of helping me up.

“Idiots. You are all a bunch of fucking idiots!” She threw her arms up sending a harsh glare at Jimmy I bit my lip. Val and Michelle were really pissed Jimmy had gotten back with Leana and they were ready to rip everyone from limb except for maybe Me.

“Michelle I’m ok I swear they were just talking about something.” I tried to defend them even though I was still pissed at Jimmy for getting back with my sister.

“If you weren’t ok I would kill them.” She stated simply as she turned and pulled me into the living area of the bus causing me to let out a slight laugh at what she’d said but then the pain came back and I groaned.

“Riley!” Leana called pretending to be concerned about me at least I think that’s what she was doing because she didn’t look like she was going to scream at me. I looked at her funny for a moment.

“Don’t talk to me.” I snapped at her shoving her away from me startling everyone on the bus. “Don’t look at me. Don’t talk to me and don’t fucking touch me.” I snarled at her my anger beginning to boil inside of me.

“I told you guys I didn’t do anything to her she’s just snapped” She defended her self and I just glared at her. If they only knew what had happened Leana would be dead right now.

“Shut the fuck up no one likes you” I snarled at her. She looked at me then at Jimmy hurt and Jimmy looked kind of pissed off at me which shocked me. Val looked rather smug at the way I was talking to her.

“Go Riley!” Michelle cheered me on causing me to smile slightly but then I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair.

“How far away from the arena are we?” I asked no on in general just wanting to know how long it was going to be before I could get off the bus.

“About twenty minutes but we are meeting up with a friend of ours hopefully.” Matt said looking back and forth between Me, Jimmy and Leana.

“We don’t need to meet up with Dan Matt I’m sure what we were talking about is of no concern now.” Jimmy spoke which felt like it sent a needle through my heart because I had known the friend we were meeting up with was going to protect me. But now that I had nearly torn fragile Leana’s head off he didn’t want to protect me.
♠ ♠ ♠
:O
Jimmy being a butthead