Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Stop the Bus

“I’m sure your right.” I snapped at him giving him a glare.

“Don’t talk to him like that Riley He didn’t do anything wrong.” Leana pouted causing a small growl to rip from my throat. Before I could lung at her Val got in my way and set her hand on my arm gently trying to calm me down.

“She’s not worth it Riley” She said softly But I was still shaking it wasn’t even like it mattered any more. Leana was obviously more important to jimmy then I was and now that it was clear I wanted to rip her to pieces.

“Stop the bus”

“What…why?” Matt was the only one who responded to me.

“STOP THE BUS!” I screamed and what I had asked was done. I looked at the people I had come to know as family and shook my head stuffing my cell phone into my pocket.

“What’s going on?” Lacey looked up from Johnny’s lap where she’d been contently sleeping.

“I’m walking from here. I’ll be fine. Any of you are more then welcome to come with me. I can’t be on the bus any longer with that…THING” I snapped pointing towards Leana before throwing the bus door open and getting off.

“I’m going with her” I herd Val and Michelle say at the same time and climb off the bus right behind me. Matt tried to go but Val wouldn’t let him insisting that he needed to rest.

“We’ll be ok Matt I promise.” She smiled and placed a soft kiss to his lips. He looked at her his eyes full of concern but he trusted her. He nodded and closed the bus door before telling the bus driving to keep going.

“Thanks guys” I said quietly as we started the long walk to the arena. Val knew where we were going so I didn’t have to worry about getting lost this time with these two by my side. They both began to talk amongst them selves saying quiet little things looking like they didn’t want to disturb me.

I just walked I didn’t care where we were going my legs wouldn’t get tired they were actually working pretty well today considering the pain I was still in. I have no idea how long we’d walked for when we finally arrived at the arena. It looked like the bus had gotten here awhile ago because Matt was standing outside and Brian was walking back and forth a cigarette hanging out of his mouth. I felt a pang of jealous shoot through me. I wish I had some one to worry about me like they did for their girlfriends.

“See matt I came back in one piece.” Val laughed as he ran over scooping her up into his arms and holding her closely. Brian dropped the cigarette he’d been holding and wrapped his arms around Michelle holding her much like Matt was holding Val. I shook my head they were cute but that was why it was hard. I wanted that so badly but no I couldn’t have that.

“I’m going to start setting up” I told them not giving them a chance to really talk to me before I made my way into the arena and began to unpack things and set things up I didn’t give a damn how early it was. I was content doing whatever I damn well pleased at the moment and not being bothered.

“That doesn’t go there.”
♠ ♠ ♠
feed back please?
Check out my other story about Zacky being a daddy
:)
http://stories.mibba.com/read/310243/Dont-Be-Afraid/