Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

What The Hell

“I doubt we’ll ever see him again” I mumbled moving so I could at least relax again the wall and sort of give my legs a break. Brian was looking at me a concerned look on his face.

“I promise I won’t tell Michelle I just…I need to know what happened.” He said softly sitting down next to me and setting his hand on my shoulder looking at me concerned. I knew I couldn’t keep it from him now.

“I just… I was walking around after Jimmy showed up with Leana and it got dark and I was lost and these two guys came out of no where talking about how Matt had told them not to follow me but they had …other orders from other people to follow me.” I looked at him leaving out some key parts of the story.

“Wait… two days ago the scrummy guys that showed up at the bus looking for you? One was kind of big boned and loud. The other one was kind of skittish easy to scare?” Brian asked.

“Yeah two guys, one was the leader and the other was just doing as he was told. Always was getting yelled at by the first guy because he didn’t really want to hurt me…” I closed my eyes as I could hear their sick little voices playing in the back of my head.

“Matt told them you went for a walk but your sister was available…” Brian trailed off looking me as if he was making a connection “She has something to do with this doesn’t she Riley?”

“Brian I…” I was just about to tell him everything that I knew when Michelle and the rest of the guys and girls came hollering and laughing back to where we were. I guess something funny had happened. I don’t know at this point I didn’t really care. Brian looked at me sympathetically before biting down on his lip.

“Can I at least let Zacky know something happened? So then maybe he can keep an eye on you as well? I won’t tell him details and I want to know the rest.” He said softly I nodded my head allowing him to tell Zacky. He smiled giving me a gentle hug before walking away.

“Hey” I herd a soft unsure voice greet me. I turned to look at who it was and shook my head at him. My body feeling like it was going to fall apart as he spoke to me.

“Get away from me Jimmy. You have my sister isn’t that enough?” I closed my eyes not wanting to face him and not wanting him to see just how much it hurt that he was with her.

“I don’t want to be though. You don’t understand.” He sighed and I opened my eyes and looked around. Leana was over getting something and talking to one of the guitar techs so she wasn’t paying attention to us.