Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Talking to Michelle

“Ok but if you don’t show up I am not afraid to skin your ass.” I growled letting him know I was trying to be serious even though everyone that knew me knew I would never hurt Jimmy.

“I promise I’ll be there.” He said softly. He lifted his skinny fingers and touched my lips lightly then Matt called the guys into a little huddle and they all hugged before they walked out onto the stage.

“What was up with you and Brian attacking that poor reporter?” Michelle came out of no where causing me to jump. I laughed slightly and shook my head not really knowing what to tell her.

“Nothing. I spilled something I shouldn’t have and he wanted to tell everyone about it.” I smiled innocently because even if she asked me to tell I’m not sure I would at this point. Lying to Michelle was like trying to lie to my own mother.

“I’ve never seen Brian tackle some one unless it was to keep some one safe.” She gave me a sideways glance before letting out a soft sigh and pulling at a few strands of her brunette hair.

“Well I gotta say he’s kind of like an old brother to me now.” I admitted smiling gently at Michelle. She looked more like she was interested in whatever was going through her head at that moment.

“He knows something the rest of us don’t doesn’t he?” She looked at me searching for any sort of triggered emotion. I bit my lip and looked at her unsure before nodding.

“Yeah but I didn’t tell him! He was ease dropping on my conversation with Aiden.” I pouted my bottom lip out to make it seem like I had been the one wronged in that situation. She let out a quite laugh and shook her head.

“Honey Brian is a nosey fucker. He needs to know what’s going on at all times he gets antsy if he isn’t clued in. Its just what he does.” She shook her head and smiled again at me.

“Well I really didn’t want any one to know what he herd. But I don’t know if I can keep Aiden quite forever.” I shook my head looking away from her and at the stage. Jimmy was going at his drums furiously like all the frustration he’d built up the last few days was pouring out into what he was doing.

“Brian will make sure he keeps his mouth shut. I want you to talk to us though. At least tell Jimmy what happened. I know he’s with that Leana but…he really is in love with you” she said softly patting my shoulder and sitting down in a chair not far away. I looked at the stage again. Everyone saw something I didn’t. I didn’t see the love in his eyes for me that everyone else seemed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
one MAYBE two more chapters