Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

That Girl

Just as he said that though four people came crashing through the kitchen door so I wasn’t sure if I had really herd him say it or if I was being delusional. He had straightened up and was picking at his bacon. I decided I would let it go for now.

“Ok so Zacky needs to cook all the time.” Matt mumbled putting his plate in the sink. I got up and walked over taking my now empty plate over and started to do the dishes for Jimmy.

“No way! Have you guys ever had some of Jimmy’s food man is a god at cooking. Though Zacky’s pretty good too.” I spoke up as I watched the bubbles fill the sink. I turned around to face the group of four standing there. Three of them with dirty plates one of them just looking at me.

“Dude she kicks that girl’s ass and she does your dishes! Kick ass!” I raised my eyebrows as I looked at the little body that had said that. He was short the shortest in the group, his hair was short and black but standing up as if he had jelled it that way and it was pitch black but it was cute. He had pretty brown eyes and had ‘beer and wine’ tattooed on his knuckles.

“Dude I wish I could teach Michelle to do dishes.” Another one who was taller then Zacky but shorter then Matt and looked like he stuck his finger in a socket as his hair stood up on its ends. His eyes were also brown but they were more of a chocolate brown and he had freckles on his nose and he was probably the most tan in the group. I rolled my eyes playfully as Jimmy lifted his head from the plate looking ready to defend me if I had been offended by what was being said.

“Psht! I do them because I wanna!” I stomped my feet and crossed my arms across my chest causing Jimmy to snicker slightly. “Now if you want your plate washed I suggest you line your booties up and hand them to me so I can clean them.” I demanded in a motherly fashion. They all did as I’d said Zacky first, then the short one, then the spiky haired one who I hadn’t noticed until now that he had ‘Marlboro’ tattooed on his knuckles. I shook my head cleaning the plates before looking at jimmy who had just been watching me.

“Damn. I want one of those at my house!” whined the short one causing Jimmy to stand up a little irritated with the comment and walk over to me. I laughed lightly.

“She’s a fucking person you know” he snapped. I sighed and pat his shoulder as He handed me his plate and I cleaned it off then I flicked some of the bubbles at him to cheer him back up. Fortunately for the four men sitting at the table it worked.

“Oh no! Evil cleaning soap! I can’t shower EVER!” he squealed and threw his arms up waving them in the air flopping over the table that the other boys were at.

“Oh yes! Shower the jimmy! The Jimmy needs to be clean!” I declared grabbing the sponge and throwing it at Jimmy accidently hitting the short one. Who in turn made a face and got up now with a square wet spot on his chest. I giggled and looked at Jimmy whose wide eyes were filled with childish excitement.
♠ ♠ ♠
short!