Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Getting Changed

“Ok here’s the deal. Short one…you come here.” And with a split second he was in front of me. “Your towel and clothes go down the hall to the right and there’s the first bathroom drop your wet clothes in the tub” I direct and he rushed passed me to do so.

“His names Johnny by the way” Matt spoke up looking at me hopeful that he’d be the next to go inside for telling me his name.

“Ok Matt come here” I picked up another towel and clothes and handed them to matt. “Upstairs to the left is the second bathroom again clothes in the bath tub.” He nodded and ran off to get changed as well. I looked at the three other dripping wet men as Johnny returned.

“Can I go next please!” Brian whined as he jumped up and down in the spot he was in. I looked at him for a moment before nodding handing him his clothes and sending him to the bathroom Johnny had been in. Matt came out and I sent Zacky into that bathroom then I looked at jimmy who was standing there shaking and soaked.

“Awe you poor thing. Go get changed and dried off I saved your favorite towel for you.” I said softly as he grabbed his things and ran up to his room to get changed. I smiled rather proud of my self for directing all five men in an orderly fashion.

“So do you live here or are you just some one who stays occasionally ?” Johnny asked as he looked at me curiously pulling a beer from the fridge. I looked back at him and shrugged my shoulders.

“Sometimes I stay more then others I’ve been friends with Jimmy since I was born.” I smiled softly closing my eyes for a moment reminiscing in the memories for a minute before opening my eyes. “My sister met jimmy through me a year or two ago. So don’t let her fool you I’ve known him longer then she has.” I added smiling.

“So why aren’t you two like…dating or something?” He asked looking at me oddly causing me to choke on the air was I was trying to breath.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short. I know it kinda had to be :D