Sequel: Follow Me Home

Lead the Way

Serious?

“He’s with my sister you idiot!” I shrieked at him trying to catch my breath. I leaned over slapping the man in the head before shaking my head and walking out to the living room where all the boys had made their selves comfortable expect Jimmy hadn’t come back down yet.

“Did he like drown in the mess of his room?” one of them asked I shrugged my shoulders not bothering to look to see who had said it.

“I don’t know. Don’t break anything I’m going to check on him.” Of course that earned a course of Ooooo’s and I rolled my eyes. I walked up the stairs and knocked on jimmy’s door leaning against it. I could hear him shuffling around behind the door.

“Come in.” his voice came muffled through the door. I smiled and turned the door knob looking at him he was cleaning his room.

“Jim come on your friends are downstairs don’t clean it now.” I pouted pulling his hands away from the trash he was holding and pulling him out of his room. “You need to be down there with them. Not up here doing that.” He looked at me like a kicked puppy.

“But it’s all…”

“No. Jimmy go downstairs with your buddies. You and them will get along fantastically you already are. A band with these guys could be the big break you wanted now get your skinny ass down there!” I scolded and he looked at me for a moment before nodding and grabbing my hands and bouncing back down the stairs. He stopped on the bottom step causing me to stumble slightly.

“Are you going to stay tonight?” He asked a weird look in his eyes. I shrugged my shoulders.

“Sure if you want me to. I mean I have enough stuff here.” I smiled gently and he nodded excitedly “all right I’ll stay but I do have to go home real fast and let my Mom know where I’m going to be not like she actually cares.” I added laughing

.
“I wish you just lived here. I mean you’re twenty and you live with your annoying sister because you don’t have money.” He pouted I looked at him oddly it wasn’t the first time he’d mentioned me moving in but I never thought he was serious.

“Jim…” I started but he cut me off.

“I’m serious riles please move in with me. I mean you don’t have to pay rent it would be nice to have my best friend in the house with me all the time. It would be great and then when I go on tour because I know this band is going to be big you can come with and sell stuff for us!” he clapped his hands “like an agent!” he suggested.

“Seriously you want me to move in?” I looked at him and his eyes held that same seriousness that I’d seen earlier.

“Yes I’m serious!”

“Ok, Ok but you are coming with me to tell my mother I’m moving out.” I said crossing my arms over my chest causing him to laugh.

“Deal”

“And you and your little friends are helping me move all my stuff!” I added.

“Done and Done.” He smiled brightly picking me up in a hug and spinning me around.
♠ ♠ ♠
uhoh