Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Elf.

“Поэтому я текст?”(So I’ll text you?) Geno asked Adali as they leaned on Adali’s car outside. Adali smiled at him before nodding and pulling him into a long hug. He smiled at me before opening my door for me and waving as I drove back home. Adali couldn’t help the smile that stayed on her face while she drove back to her place. She had changed into sweats earlier and she was glad that she had brought them. Sure, those skinny jeans made her butt look fabulous but they hurt after a while. Geno had laughed when he read what was on her butt in Russian. She’d gotten them at an old vintage shop in Russia and they had ‘Why are you staring at my ass?’ on the butt which is the reason she bought them.

She arrived at her apartment and hurried inside. She’d always been freaked out when she was alone at night. She unlocked the apartment to hear Mia practically screaming Sidney’s name. Adali almost puked and hurried into her room, hoping it would muffle the sound. It didn’t.
She sighed and grabbed her phone sending a text to Evgeni,

You will not believe what I came home to.

She changed out ofher Geno’s shirt before slipping on a tank top and a Victoria’s secret sweatshirt she heard her phone go off between Mia’s screams and she hurried over to get it.

What?

Mia and Sidney fucking ): Mia’s a total screamer and I don’t think they’ve actually even started yet. I’m not even sure how I’m going to get any sleep tonight.

She sighed as she sent the message. She went into the bathroom and took out her contacts and washed her face before placing her glasses on her nose and walking back out into her bedroom. She almost gagged as she heard Mia screaming for Sidney to “stick it in her”. Her phone let out a beep signaling a text message and she walked over and picked up her phone.

Come stay with me.

Adali froze and almost dropped her phone. She was slightly surprised that he offered so quickly.

I couldn’t do that. You’re probably getting tired of me anyway.

She let her hair down from its messy bun and ran her hands through it and jumped when her phone rang. She hurried over and was shocked to see Evgeni calling her.

“Алло?”(Hello?) Adali answered on the second ring, already knowing it would be easier to speak in Russian.

“Устали от вас? Я действительно не думаю, что это возможно. Вы –“(Get tired of you? You--) Geno was cut off by Mia’s scream to make Sidney go faster. She shuddered and wondered if Geno had heard that. “Я буду там, чтобы забрать тебя в 5 минут макс. Я текст, который вы когда я тянуть дюйм.”(I’ll be there to pick you up in 5 minutes max. I’ll text you when I pull in.)

Before Adali could reply she heard the dial tone and she smiled at the phone. She hurriedly packed an overnight bag and slipped her shoes back on. She walked out into the kitchen trying to block out the couples moans. She hurriedly wrote a note to Mia, slightly peeved she had to call on Geno and burden him.

She grabbed a beer out of the fridge and heard her phone beep again and she checked to see that it was Geno and he was down in the parking lot. She grabbed her bag and walked out.

She shivered when she realized she forgot her jacket. She didn’t feel like going back inside to get it so she just rushed down the stairs before heading out to Geno’s car where she saw him waiting patiently. He saw her coming and waved slightly. She waved back and opened the backseat to set her bag in and then quickly sat in the front seat.

“Hello again.” Adali said, guilt lacing her words. Geno noticed and grabbed her face, turning it to face him.

“I tell you no problem. I want you stay with me.” Adali sighed and nodded. Geno smiled happily at her before noticing Adali was shivering.

“Where coat?” Geno asked and Adali bit her lip. He rolled his eyes mockingly and turned the heat on high. She smiled graciously at him and they drove off toward his place. They arrived and Geno insisted on carrying her bag inside. She rolled her eyes at him but thanked him anyway. She shrunk closer to Geno as they walked across the large parking lot. Evgeni chuckled quietly and laced his hand through hers remembering she always had a fear of being alone at night. She smiled at him and wrapped her other arm around his arm to keep warm and he nonchalantly pulled her closed to him.

They made their way up to his apartment and he unlocked the door, motioning her to be quiet since Sergei and his wife were sleeping. She nodded and they quickly made their way back to Geno’s room.

His room was a dark blue color with a large king size bed with navy sheets and no clothes on the floor. She knew he must’ve cleaned up because he couldn’t keep his room clean to save his life back when he was 18.

Adali sat her bag on the floor near his desk and slipped her shoes off before running over to Geno’s bed and flopping down on it. Evgeni burst out laughing before running behind her and flopping down next to Adali causing her to break out in giggles.

“I sleep on floor. You bed.” Evgeni told Adali. Adali immediately tried to protest but he held his hand up and shook his head. She poked her plump lower lip in a pout. Geno chuckled at her before rolling his eyes and setting up his bed on the floor. Adali couldn’t help the guilt that filled her body.

Adali sighed loudly and Geno looked over his shoulder at her and laughed quietly seeing as she was trying to guilt him out of sleeping on the floor. He motioned to her bag and then to the bathroom telling her to go change and get ready for bed.

Adali stuck her tongue out at him before going into the bathroom and washing her face and taking off her sweatshirt leaving her in a tight tank top and sweat pants. She realized that she didn’t bring any shorts and sighed. Adali hated wearing pants to bed; she somehow always maneuvered her way out of them while she was sleeping so it was pointless to where them. She walked out of the bathroom to see Geno turning on the TV. He turned to see her still in sweatpants which made his eyebrows rise; he knew she hated wearing pants to bed.

“Boxers?” He offered her and she smiled before nodding and saying please. He got up off the
bed and made is way over to his drawers before throwing her his pair of favorite boxers. She held them up and inspected them which made his eyebrows furrow.

“Они чистые. Не волнуйтесь.”(They’re clean. Don’t worry.) He told and she looked at him with a slight blush covering her cheeks.

“О, я знаю ... Я помню эти.”(Oh I know, it’s just…..I remember these.) She giggled and Geno chuckled. She smiled at him before going into the bathroom and slipping them on. She walked out and passed Geno who was on his way in to change for bed. He smiled at her before shutting the door. Adali hopped onto the bed and grabbed the remote before changing the channel to something more interesting. She heard the door open and she looked over to see Geno walking out with nothing but basketball shorts and boxers on. She held her jaw closed as her eyes raked over his muscled body. He had definitely worked out more than when he was 18. His used to be flat stomach now had a defined 6 pack and his arms had definitely bulked up. His legs were tight and toned and she almost fainted as she saw his happy trail was still there.

She connected her eyes with his again and blushed when she realized she had been caught. Geno chuckled quietly before plopping down next to Adali who was still pink in the face. Geno turned on his side so he was facing Adali with his elbow holding his head and started watching TV. Adali leaned back against the pillows which put her right next to him. Neither of them noticed as they commented on the show they were watching.

An hour later they were both about to fall asleep when Geno flipped the TV off and slunk down to his bed on the floor. Adali was suddenly awake as the lights turned off and she heard Geno trying to get comfortable. She sat there starring at the ceiling debating if she should go get him or not. Finally almost an hour later she heard Geno sigh and she couldn’t help herself. She flipped the covers off of her and hopped down off the large bed. She crawled over to the Russian man. She could tell that he was still almost asleep since his breathing was evened out.

She continued to crawl over and grabbed his hand making him jump and turn to her. He looked confused but she pulled his hand and he got the hint. He grabbed his pillow with his free hand and they made their way back over to the bed she made sure he got inside before walking over to the other side of the bed, grabbing a pillow and walking over to the floor where Evgeni was previously sleeping. She sighed and laid down before slowly slipping into dreamland.

*

Geno woke up the next morning and he was in his bed. He looked around the bed confused, he specifically remembered laying down on the floor last night and falling asleep. He looked around for Adali thinking that maybe she couldn’t sleep so she got him up here with her but he didn’t see her anywhere in the bed. He sat up and ran his hands through his hair while he looked around the room, finally spotting Adali still fast asleep on the floor. He placed his head in his hands as he shook his head, he knew she must’ve felt guilty and then took advantage of his sleepy state to trick him into sleeping in the bed.

Evgeni heard Adali start to wake up and he crossed his arms over his chest. Adali slowly sat up and ran her fingers through her hair. She reached over and placed her glasses on her nose so she could actually see and looked around. The first thing she spotted was Evgeni with his arms over his chest and a not very happy look on his face. She bit her lip and smiled happily at him before standing up and walking over to the bathroom. Evgeni immediately followed her into the bathroom and walked behind her so she knew he was there. She smiled at him as she dried her face from washing it and brushed her teeth. She was rinsing with mouth wash when Geno spoke up.

“Адали, вы знаете, я не возражал, спать на полу!”(Adali, you know I didn’t mind sleeping on the floor!) He told her and Adali looked back at him, mouth full of water, and rolled her eyes. She spit the water out and turned completely around.

“Ну, я не комфортно с ним, поэтому я заменил его.”(Well I wasn’t comfortable with it, so I changed it.) Adali replied and Geno rolled his eyes before sighing and dropping his arms.

She smiled at him before giving him a hug and greeting him good morning. He smiled and replied the same before going over and brushing his teeth. Adali annoyed him by playing with is hair while he did so.

“Вы голодны?”(Are you hungry?) Geno asked when they walked back out into his bedroom.

“Мало. Но я собираюсь сделать тебе завтрак, поскольку вы мириться со мной всю ночь.”(A little. But I’m going to make you breakfast since you put up with me all night.) Geno’s eyes lite up when Adali said something about cooking. Geno would always beg Adali to cook for him back when they were teenagers, even though Adali swore up and down that she couldn’t cook Geno still loved her food. Adali giggled at Geno when she saw his hopeful look.

“Что вы хотите, чтобы я готовить вас?”(What do you want me to cook you?) Evgeni thought about it while he led her to the large kitchen. They heard voices and Adali slowed, Evgeni looked back and smiled at her shyness before motioning her to come on.

“Утро Гена!”(Morning Geno!) Sergei’s wife, Alisha called to him while Sergei just opted for a nod. Geno smiled at her and looked behind him to see Adali slowly walking into the kitchen.

Adali could just imagine how this looked, her coming out of obviously Geno’s bedroom in his boxers and he has no shirt on. She felt like such a slut even though they didn’t even sleep in the same bed.

“Эй Адали! Приятно видеть вас снова.”(Hey Adali! It’s good to see you again.) Adali smiled at Sergei.

“И вы тоже. У вас красивое место здесь.”(You too. You have a beautiful place here.) Alisha came forward and smiled before saying thank you.

“Привет Адали, я Алиша. Я много слышал о вас.”(Hello Adali, I’m Alisha. I’ve heard a lot about you.) Adali smiled at Alisha before getting pulled into a warm hug. Adali immediately hugged back and told her the same.

“Гена всегда бредит вами, и я могу понять, почему. “i](Geno always raves about you and I can see why.) Alisha shushed her jokingly before going back to her spot next to Sergei who was now washing his dirty dishes.

“Ну, мы хотели бы остаться и поговорить с вами еще, но я получил назначение на голову, и я перетащить этот старик с собой.”(Well we’d love to stay and talk with you some more but I’ve got an appointment to head to and I’m dragging this old man along.) Sergei acted offended from Alisha’s insult but she kissed his cheek and he was all better.

A few minutes later it was just Geno and Adali. As soon as the front door shut Adali dropped her head into her hands and groaned. Evgeni walked over next to her and moved her hands.

“Что-то не так?”(Something wrong?)

“Они, вероятно, думаете, что я какой-то деньги воровать, шайба шлюха, шлюха!”(They probably think I’m some kind of money stealing, puck slut, whore!) Adali cried and Geno was slightly shocked by Adali’s outburst but he quickly recovered.

“Адали, они знают, кто ты. Я уже говорил о Вас, и я говорил с ними, прежде чем я пришел и взял тебя, чтобы они знали, что вы находились сегодня здесь потому что надо было где-то тихий, чтобы остаться. Поверьте, они не думают, что. Я не думаю, что кто-то. Вы определенно не похож шлюха или шлюха.”(Adali, they know who you are. I’ve told them about you and I talked to them before I came and picked you up so they know that you were staying here tonight because you needed somewhere quiet to stay. Trust me they don’t think that. I don’t think anyone would. You definitely don’t look like a slut or a whore.) Geno told her and Adali slowly lifted her head from out of her hands and looked at him.

“В самом деле?”(Really?) Geno nodded and Adali sighed in relief before thanking him and standing up straight.

“Так чего вы хотите на завтрак?”(So what do you want for breakfast?)
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey girls :)
Hope you like this chapter!
<3
Click for Adali's outfit.