Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Dreizehn.

During the rest of the weekend Adali just hung around the apartment, sleeping and taking the medication the doctor gave her. Saturday night the girls went to the Penguin’s game, which they won, but Adali didn’t see Geno afterwards. She texted him saying good game which turned into an early morning conversation between the two.

It was Monday morning now and Adali was walking into Geno’s building. It was almost 8 in the morning and Geno had just texted her that he was laying down to go to sleep. Adali offered to come over and make him breakfast and he accepted saying the door was open for her. Mia had already been at Sidney’s the night before so Adali was getting pretty lonely.

She cherished the warmth of Geno’s lavish building and headed over to the elevator. Geno had told Adali that Sergei and Alisha were headed back to Russia to visit there family so Adali didn’t have to worry about being quiet in fear of waking them up.

Adali smiled when she made her way toward his apartment and walked inside before closing it and locking it. She slipped her coat and shoes off and walked back to Geno’s room to let him know she was here. She opened the door quietly to see Geno just getting into bed. She smiled at him when he looked over and made her way over to the bed. He patted the spot next to him.

“Не нужно спать.”(No you need sleep.) Adali told him but Geno shook his head.

“Слова со мной. Вы можете смотреть телевизор. Он не будет беспокоить меня.”(Lay with me. You can watch TV. It won’t bother me.) Geno told her and Adali shrugged since she hadn’t changed out of her pajamas yet. She crawled under the covers next to Geno. She was leaning against the pillows half laying down. Geno immediately laid his head on her stomach and she giggled before running her fingers through his hair. She heard him groan slightly and remembered that he loved it when Adali did that back when they were dating. Adali smiled and continued doing that while she flipped through the channels on the TV.

A few minutes later she could hear quiet snores coming from Geno and she held back a giggle before turning her attention back to the TV. Cake Boss was playing on the TV and she was immediately sucked in.

Almost 2 hours later Adali had changed the channel to the Vh1 countdown and was listening to Jar of Hearts when Geno, who had turned to face her, started opening his eyes. He groaned slightly and Adali ran her fingers through his hair again and he smiled up at her.

“Good nap?” She asked him and he nodded, his head still on her stomach. He nodded and grabbed her side causing her to burst out in giggles. Geno looked up at her and started laughing at how ticklish she is. He grabbed her side again making her shriek and move away while he laughed.

“I go take shower and get ready.” Evgeni told her and she nodded and lay back in her original warm spot. She heard the bathroom door close and a few minutes later the shower started.

Adali figured she would get ready now so he didn’t have to wait. She grabbed her bag and shut the door of the bedroom, just in case, before grabbing her clothes and makeup bag out of her purse. She walked over to the floor length mirror on Geno’s wall and sat down promptly. She put on some mascara after applying some powder so her face didn’t shine. She also found a beautiful pink lip stick that looked lovely on her and applied that before deciding she was done.

She put her makeup away and stripped down to her bare necessities which were her black bra and sliver panties. She didn’t realize the shower had turned off a few minutes ago as she slipped her dress over her head. Since the fabric was covering her ears she didn’t hear the bathroom door open. As usual her dress didn’t pass her boobs so she pulled her head through and her arms before finally pulling it down the rest of her body.

She smiled at her accomplishment before letting her hair down. Adali looked toward the bathroom door to see Geno standing there in jeans with no shirt on, his face almost completely blank. Adali walked over and stood in front of him, forcing her eyes to look up at his face and not his abs.

“You okay?” She asked him and he finally snapped out of it. A faint blush appeared on his face as he looked down at her. She smiled at him, patting his hard stomach before going into the bathroom to fix her hair.

A few seconds earlier Evgeni couldn’t believe his eyes. When he opened the bathroom door, Adali was right in the middle of changing. The dress she was wearing got stuck right above her breasts, showing off her amazing body, and Geno’s personal favorite on girls, her ass. Evgeni had always taken a liking to Adali’s butt when they were dating, during make out sessions that’s where his hands would wander, while they walked together, his hands would be in her back pocket. Adali never complained, in fact she had her own favorite parts about Geno’s body too.

To say Evgeni was surprised was an understatement; luckily Adali didn’t notice why he was shocked, just that he was. Geno took a deep breath before walking over to his closet, he was about to open it when he heard Adali run from the bathroom.

“Can I choose your outfit?” Adali begged him. Geno didn’t care so he shrugged and went and sat on his bed. He smiled as he watched Adali’s face scrunch when she saw some of his old shirts. He already had his favorite jeans on and some black boxers underneath so all Adali had to choose was a shirt.

Adali finally found a black and blue plaid shirt. She absolutely adored plaid on men, especially men with nice bodies. It was a long sleeve but she told Geno to roll up the sleeves so they were right above his elbow. She smiled at him before walking over and bending down to retrieve her black comfy heels. She then slipped on her jacket and the two walked out into the living room.
Geno told Adali that he already talked to Sidney at practice and they were going to meet up at Joe’s at 10. It was 9:30 when Adali and Geno got inside Evgeni’s silver Porsche 911. It was a silent ride to Joe’s, a local café that had rocking breakfast, and they arrived at 9:55 on the dot.

Evgeni opened Adali’s door for her and she smiled at him, grabbing her purse and Geno wrapped a friendly arm around her shoulders as they walked inside. Adali found Mia frantically waving the two Russians over at a table secluded in the corner. Geno chuckled at how insane Mia looked which Adali laughed along with too.

“Hello there.” Adali greeted and Geno opted for a wave. Mia told them that Sidney was in the bathroom as they sat down and Adali nodded while looking at her menu.

“Что вы собираетесь получить?”(What are you going to get?) Evgeni asked Adali as he sat directly across from her while Sidney would be sitting next to Adali and Mia next to Evgeni. Adali bit her lip slightly before smiling and looking back up at him.

“Шоколадные блинчики.”(Chocolate chip pancakes.) She told him, he looked at her oddly and she giggled which made him laugh slightly too.

“Вы знаете, г-жа Брандт, которая звучит так вкусный я могу присоединиться к вам на этот счет.”(You know, Ms. Brandt, that sounds delicious so I might join you on that.) Adali laughed again and leaned back in his seat with an amused look.

“Um, so wh-” Mia was cut off by the waitress who asked for Adali and Geno’s drink orders.

Geno, of course got his coffee black while Adali opted for a strawberry smoothie. The waitress told them it would be right out and the two thanked her before going back into their own world.

Mia had never seen Adali look like this. She and Geno just screamed chemistry and Adali looked like she was in complete bliss. Mia couldn’t even get a sentence in to Adali because she was so sucked into ‘Adali and Geno’ world. The sucky part was that Mia couldn’t understand what they were saying so she couldn’t eavesdrop. Mia smiled slyly at the couple next to her and looked toward Sidney who was walking back to the table. Mia smiled at him and he returned it before sitting down across from Mia.

“Hey guys.” Sidney greeted but neither of the Russian’s heard him. They seemed to be teasing each other by the looks they were giving each other and their hand gestures. Sidney looked back at Mia with his eyebrow raised. Mia just shrugged and motioned for him to say it louder.

“Hey guys.” He repeated this time louder than before. Adali jumped slightly and turned to him, smiling slightly.

“No need to yell Sid. We’re right here.” Adali told him with her eyebrows raised, laughing slightly.

“Da.” Evgeni agreed with Adali and Sidney held up his hands and turned back toward Mia. She shrugged again before turning to her menu.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my goodness, sorry this is so short but I needed to cut it off here or the chapter would be way too long. Don't worry though I'll update tonight && probably tomorrow because it's Geno's birthday (:
<3
P.S.
Click for Adali's outfit.