Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Vierzehn.

An hour later the group of young adults were walking in the outdoor mall. Sidney and Mia were behind Adali and Geno. Sidney held Mia’s hand, pulling her closer to him every few minutes making Mia laugh slightly. In front of the actual couple Geno had his arm around Adali again and she had her hands inside her pockets, cuddling into Geno subconsciously.

Both the Russian’s were so used to automatically doing this and acting this way that they thought nothing was out of the ordinary. Evgeni was pointing out famous landmarks and shops were the team had pulled many pranks on each other since the mall was so close to the Arena they sometimes came here after a practice.

“My god, are you sure we’re the only couple out of this group?” Mia asked Sidney who was thinking the same thing. The chemistry between the two people in front of them was so blaringly obvious that it was hard to see them as just friends. Mia sighed and Sidney kissed her temple which made her smile.

Mia felt slightly guilty though. She was so caught up in Adali and Evgeni that she barely paid attention to Sidney. Mia stopped making Sidney also stop before standing on her tip toes and kissing his plump lips. He smiled into the kiss and deepened it. He pulled her closer by her belt loops on her jeans. She slipped her cold hands under Sidney’s shirt and onto his abs making him groan slightly. Mia knew exactly what Sidney liked.

“We’ll go into Victoria’s Secret later because I think you’ve stacked up at least 4 bra’s that you’ve ripped.” Mia whispered into his ear, nibbling slightly and Sidney kissed her neck before slipping his arm back around her torso and slipping it into the back pocket of Mia’s jeans. She giggled and wrapped both her arms around Sidney’s waist, leaning her head on his shoulder as they caught up with Adali and Geno.

“Ты хочешь пойти туда? Они длиныв шоколад”(Do you want to go in there? They have the best chocolate.) Geno pointed to an old time candy shop. Adali nodded eagerly and Geno stopped, looked over his shoulder at Sidney and Mia.

“We going there. You come?” Geno asked the couple and Sidney looked down at Mia who shook her head and whispered into his ear which made him smirk and look back at Geno and told him no. Adali rolled her eyes but deep down she was slightly jealous of the close couple.
Geno turned back to Adali and led her into the candy shop. Once the door opened Adali’s eyes got as big as saucers. She looked around at all the chocolate and colorful fruity blends. Her mouth watered as she read the names of the different variations of chocolate.

“Which is your favorite?” Adali asked Geno and he led her over to the show case before pointing to the creamy white and milk chocolate blend. Adali smiled and bit her lip.

“Can I help you two?” An older woman asked the two. Adali nodded and asked for a sample of what Geno pointed out. The woman nodded and asked if she wanted any other samples. Adali nodded and chose 4 others, asking for two samples when Geno bumped her slightly.

The woman arrived back with the samples a few minutes later. Adali thanked her and took bites, sharing some with Geno that he didn’t get a sample of. She fell in love with Geno’s favorite chocolate and the dark chocolate almond blend. She ordered a pound of each while Geno was supposed to be looking at the other kinds, he secretly got out his wallet and when Adali reached to give the lady the money he stopped her and paid for her.

Adali was shocked to say the least and pouted at him which he just rolled his eyes to. He got the change and told Adali to take her time since she saw her eyes wander to the other show case full of cakes and that he’d be outside. She nodded, glad her plan was working. Once the door shut she asked the lady for 2 pounds of the blend and she paid quickly while the older lady smiled, thinking of how her and her husband were when they were young, denying their feeling for one another until they both realized they loved each other.

Adali walked outside, Geno’s chocolate in her bag, and together they started walking again. Adali saw Victoria’s secret up ahead and she perked up. She needed some new bras and they had delicious perfume there also.

“Евгений?”(Evgeni?) Adali asked sweetly. Geno turned to her knowing that voice was only used when she wanted something. He raised his eyebrows at her and she smiled cutely.

“Вы не возражаете, если мы перестанем в Victoria's Secret не так ли? Мне нужны бюстгальтеры и у них есть большой духи вы могли бы помочь мне выбрать.”(You don’t mind if we stop in Victoria’s secret do you? I need some bras and they have some great perfumes you could help me choose.) Once Geno heard Victoria’s secret he gulped thinking about earlier in the morning. He nodded and Adali smiled happily, hugging him before dragging him across the street again.

The scent of perfume hit the couple once they walked inside. Adali immediately went over to the bra and panty section while Geno followed since he didn’t know what else to do. Adali went down to the C cup drawer and sorted through the bras, finding a few leopard print and bright colored bras. She didn’t want to go overboard so she pulled herself away and turned around to be met with Geno’s large chest. She jumped back slightly and laughed as Geno looked at all the bras around him. She pulled him over to the panties and looked at thongs and such as Geno’s eyes scanned the panties along with her.

“Hey guys!” A familiar voice called to Adali and Geno. Evgeni jumped slightly before turning around to see Sidney walking toward them with a huge ass smile on his face. Adali rolled her eyes and sent Geno a look knowing they did at least one nasty thing back in the dressing rooms.

“Hello fuck bunny.” Adali replied, sending him a sweet smile while Evgeni burst out laughing and had to hold onto the doorway to stand up straight. Obviously the couple did a few more things than Adali thought since that didn’t even get an eye roll. Sidney just smiled bigger. Adali almost gagged.

“Mia’s back in the dressing room so if you want to go see her. I think she’s wanted to talk to you so you might want to.” Sidney told Adali and she nodded, looking down at the bra and panties already knowing she would try them on. She smiled at Geno before heading toward the dressing rooms.

“Mia?” Adali called into the large room and she heard a distant yeah and followed the sound of it.

She saw Mia’s brunette hair poking out of a dressing room and Adali rolled her eyes when she saw the sex hair she had attempted to tame. Adali walked into the open dressing room next to Mia and locked the door.

“Sidney said you wanted to talk to me.” Adali called over to Mia. Adali examined the bright pink bra she picked up as she slipped it on herself. It fit pretty nicely but it wouldn’t go under a t-shirt or anything very easily.

“Are you sure you and Geno aren’t together?” Mia called out to Adali and Adali once again rolled her eyes.

“Yes Mia, I told you we were just friends.” For now. Adali finished inside her head. She could hear Mia scoff.

“Adali, you and Geno act like a couple. I mean you look more couple-y than Sidney and I.” Mia told her and Adali froze for a quick second. She thought about it but shook her head and rolled her eyes convincing herself that wasn’t true.

“No we don’t Mia. We’re friends.” Adali told her and Mia scoffed yet again.

“Just think about it.” Mia told Adali before saying she was going to buy this stuff, leaving Adali to her thoughts.

*

Later on that day Adali and Geno, who had been ditched by Sidney and Mia for some couple thing they had to do, were sitting in a quaint little restaurant that Geno had raved about and said was his favorite. It was dinner time but the place wasn’t very busy which made Adali happy.

“Evgeni?” A heavily accented voice called out making both Adali and Geno snap their heads out of their menus. A very tall blonde woman came over to their table. She had bright icy blue eyes and long blonde hair. Her figure was very curvy, especially in the upper area and Adali was slightly intimated at the woman.

“Oksana?” Evgeni asked the woman and she laughed loudly before hugging him and making a rather large show of kissing him on both cheeks. Adali looked away and sipped her water that she had ordered as always.

“У меня было такое прекрасное время в ту ночь! Мы должны сделать это снова, ладно?”(I had such a great time the other night! We’ll have to do that again, okay?) Adali winced internally. This was one of those times Adali wished she didn’t speak Russian, she hadn’t wanted to hear that. Evgeni was silent for a few moments and Adali looked back up from her menu at him to see Oksana programming her number into his phone. A pang hit Adali’s chest and her mind flooded with thoughts.

Mia’s words from earlier echoed in her mind and Adali couldn’t help but think that maybe she did fall into his trap a little too quickly. She thought about how they looked to a regular person walking by: whenever they walked somewhere together they had to be touching; here they were at a romantic restaurant sitting intimately in the back. All these thoughts caused Adali to panic slightly.

“Adali?” A familiar voice called to her making her snap out of her thoughts. She looked up to see Evgeni looking at her with concern and when she looked beside him she saw the waitress standing there looking at her expectantly.

“Um, actually I won’t be having anything.” She told the older woman quietly and she nodded before going off to put Geno’s order in for the cook. Evgeni’s face turned even more concerned when she said she wasn’t eating anything.

“I actually have to go. Thanks for everything though, even though I hated every minute of you paying for things. I’ll, um, I’ll call you or something.” Adali told Geno as she got her coat on quickly, slipping her purse up on her shoulder and avoiding eye contact with Evgeni.

“Adali!” Geno called to her as she walked out the door. She quickly hailed a taxi and got inside it quickly before telling the driver her address and driving off into the night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey girls (:
So...Oh my goodness (: I've got 15 comments! That makes me so freakin' happy!
Thank you guys so muchh && I love you girls forever!
<3
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVGENI MALKIN!