Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Sechzehn.

Adali ran a hand through her messy, windblown hair as she walked up the stairs so her apartment. Her students all seemed to have a bad streak run through them today making Adali’s day even more stressful. She only hoped when she got inside that Mia wouldn’t bitch her out for hanging up so quickly, she couldn’t handle that at the moment.

She unlocked the door and slipped inside quietly. She didn’t hear anything and was thanking the one up above for some slack. She could’ve done a victory dance since she was so happy to be alone. She happily slipped off her shoes and coat before walking into the living room to set her bags down.

“Adali, hey welcome home!” Adali’s heart plummeted when she heard Sidney’s voice. Adali groaned and fell back onto the loveseat.

“What? Not happy to see me?” Sidney joked and Adali stared up at the ceiling with a frown.

“What did you say?” Adali heard Mia yell from back in the bedroom and she groaned again, louder this time.

“I was just saying hi to Adali.” Sidney yelled back and Adali covered her ears.

“Did you say Adali? She’s home?” Adali could still hear Mia’s incessant yelling from her to Sidney.

“Yeah, she’s in the living room.”

“Oh, HEY ADALI!” Adali wondered why Mia had to practically scream her lungs out when she talked to Adali but only yell to Sidney, they’re in the same room. Adali sighed and got up from the loveseat. She decided that she wasn’t going to be a bitch to them since they really didn’t do
anything wrong; she was just going to suck it up.

“I’m going to go change. What’s for dinner?” Adali asked Sidney. It was near 6:00 so she knew dinner would be soon.

“Pizza.” Adali nodded before going back into her room to change out of her work clothes. She slipped on a pair of sweats and a bright tank top before throwing her messy hair into a bun and taking out her contacts.

“ADALI THE PIZZ- Oh, the pizza’s here.” Mia half yelled at her when she entered the kitchen.

“Thanks Mia.” Adali chuckled slightly and Mia gave her a cheesy grin. She heard Sidney talking in the living room to someone but Adali just assumed he was on the phone. She grabbed two slices of pizza with some water and headed into the living room where everyone was seated.
Adali froze when she walked into the living room and saw a familiar pair of warm brown eyes sitting in the loveseat across from Mia and Sidney who were both in their own little world.

“Adali.” Geno said quietly and Adali unfroze.

“Oh yeah, I invited Geno over.” Mia said nonchalantly. Adali snapped her head toward her and saw Mia looking at her with her eyebrow raised.

“Thanks for telling me.” Adali replied and Mia rolled her eyes.

“I could say the same for you.” Mia told her with a slight glare.

“What the fuck is that supposed to mean Mia?” Adali was not in the mood to play this stupid game with her.

Nothing. I was just pointing out that I had to find out that you walked out on Geno last night, from Sidney. Not from you, from him. And then when I call to see if you would tell me you hang up on me too fast for me to even get a full sentence out.” Mia told her. Adali rolled her eyes.

“Mia you-“ Adali couldn’t finish her sentence since Mia cut her off.

“Why the hell didn’t you tell me Adali?” Mia spat, glaring full force at Adali now. Adali’s eyes narrowed.

“Because it’s none of your fucking business Mia. You don’t need to know every little detail about every single person in my life. It’s not your business. I don’t have to tell you anything so stop acting like such a fucking victim when there wasn’t even anything for you to be pissed about. Get off your high fucking horse and deal with the fact that you don’t know everything about me or what I do or who I see.”

*

After Adali’s little rant the night before Adali had went back to her room, not bothering to grab her pizza since she was too pissed off. She hopped into the shower to help her calm down but when she got out she was still pissed. She knew that if she stayed here then it would only end badly. She grabbed some clothes, her makeup and hair stuff and put it into a bag. She slipped on some jeans and a rather large shirt before grabbing two pairs of shoes and her purse. She walked out into the living room and ran a hand through her hair while she put her shoes on.

“Where going?” Adali almost screamed when she heard Geno’s voice from behind her. She stood back up quickly and held a hand to her chest to help her calm down. She cleared her throat and connected her eyes with his for the first time tonight.

“I- I’m going to go stay at a hotel for tonight and maybe tomorrow. I just need to calm down and let Mia do the same.” She told him softly.

“Come stay with me.” He told her and her heart dropped to her stomach. She wanted to, oh how badly she did- but she couldn’t. She was still fired up and she knew any little thing would set her off to make her say things she’d regret. And she still had to get her mind straight and talk to him about what she was thinking.

“Thanks but I can’t. If I did I would say things that I wouldn’t mean and well, be a total bitch to you when you really don’t deserve that.” Adali told him. She gave him a weak smile before slipping on her coat. She turned to the door but stopped and turned around again.

“Hey, I’ll call you tomorrow, okay? I really want to talk with you and apologize, alright? Bye Geno.” Adali told him, smiling at him slightly before heading out of the door and into the cold night
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh drama (:
So what do you guys think? Do you think Mia is being a bitch or is Adali way too harsh?
Let me know (:
So I finally got off that stupid writers block period I had going on and I wrote up to chapter 20 so updates will most likely be daily or every other day.
Requests for oneshots? Message me if you want one (:
I'm also writing two other stories at the moment....One hockey related and the other not (: So I'll keep you posted.
Thanks for the comments girls..they're amazing! <3
Have a great day!
<33