Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Achtzehn.

Adali found herself walking next to Evgeni a couple hours after their lunch date that day. They were holding hands and Adali was attached to his arm, a large smile plastered on both Russian faces permanently for the time being. Adali had confessed her feeling for the man making him in one of the happiest moods she’d seen him making her happy also. She wasn’t sure what was going to happen but for the time being they were just happily basking in each other’s presence.

“Мне жаль тебя и принятия Mia бороться.”(I’m sorry for making you and Mia fight.) Evgeni told Adali a few moments later. Adali looked up at him with a slight frown.

“Это не твоя вина, я уже злиться на нее, и она просто работающие в огонь, приглашает всех, когда она знала что-то происходит.”(It wasn’t your fault, I was already mad at her and she just fueled to the fire by inviting you over when she knew something was going on.) She explained and he nodded, a slight weight being lifted off his shoulders.

“Вы говорили с ней?”(Have you talked to her?) Adali sighed, tightening her grip on his hand.

“Она выгнал меня.”(She kicked me out.) Adali said quietly and as soon as those words passed through Evgeni’s ears he stopped making Adali stumble slightly.

“Она выгнал меня?”(She kicked you out?) He asked her quietly, eerily calm. Adali nodded and sighed looking up toward the sky.

“Что вы собираетесь делать?”(What are you going to do?) He asked her, tugging her hand to bring her closer to him.

“Я не знаю ... Я посмотрел на некоторые места в Интернете и ничего не кажется, с учетом моего бюджета и стандартов. И плюс я должен думать обо всех мебель мне нужно купить и все.”(I’m not sure…I’ve looked at some places online and nothing seems to fit my budget and standards. And plus I have to think about all the furniture I need to buy and everything.) She told him. Evgeni could see the stress in Adali’s eyes as she talked about it.

“Останься со мной.”(Stay with me.) He told her. Adali’s eyes snapped toward Geno’s, her eyes wide in shock and doubt appeared in them.

“Что? Евгений вы не значит.”(What? Evgeni you don’t mean that.) Adali assured him. She shook her head and began walking again-well trying to walk. Her hand was still intertwined with Geno’s, so he easily pulled her back and forced her eyes to look in his.

“Адали, вам необходимо место для проживания, и я один. Останься со мной. Я не позволю вам остановиться в одной из гостиниц, пока вы не найдете квартиру и не буду позволять, чтобы вы жили с людьми, вы даже не знаете.”(Adali, you need a place to stay and I have one. Stay with me. I won’t allow you to stay in some hotel until you find an apartment nor will I allow you to live with people you don’t even know.) Evgeni told her, genuine care for her and concern showed through his warm brown orbs.

Adali thought it over and over again in the few minutes he allowed her to think about it. She made her decision when she promised herself it would just be until she found a suitable place.

“Ладно.”(Okay.) Adali told him making Evgeni pull her towards him again and smother her in a tight hug.

*

“Хорошо, я думаю, что это последний его.”(Okay, I think that’s the last of it.) Adali announced as she looked around her, now empty, old bedroom ather Mia’s apartment. Evgeni had called over some of the team to help her move and they’d accomplished it in a few hours which pleased her greatly.

She left her bed since it wasn’t even hers and it didn’t compare to Sergei’s guest room bed. She’d also left her dresser and the picture of her and Mia together in college sitting on the bed. She sighed before turning around to bump into Evgeni’s large chest making her giggle slightly.

“Готовы ли вы пойти?”(Are you ready to go?) He asked her and she nodded, looking back at the empty room one last time before walking out to Evgeni’s car.

“Я так счастлив, что вы решили остаться с нами, на некоторое время. Мне нужна другая девушка тут в любом случае.“(I’m so happy you’re staying with us for a while. I need another girl around here anyway.) Alisha told Adali a few hours later while they were unpacking Adali’s things from boxes and such. Adali giggled and nodded in agreement. Over the past day or so Alisha had become very close with Adali, helping her talk about Mia and getting to know her.

Alisha knew Adali was very important to Evgeni. He always spoke about her in a certain way that made you think that he was already in love with her. Adali spoke the very same way about Geno though, which didn’t surprise Alisha. She could see the two were very fond with one another but she knew they both had history. She had heard a short snippet of when Geno was telling Sergei but it wasn’t her secret to know so she only knew they had been close back when they were teenagers.

A soft knock was heard on the door and both girls looked up to see Sergei leaning against the door frame.

“Oops, I guess I lost track of time.” Alisha said sheepishly. She turned to Adali to explain. “It’s mine and Sergei’s date night.” She told her. Adali smiled at the couple and waved as Sergei helped Alisha up and they left the room.

Adali sighed as she saw she still had the other half of the room to unpack. So far she had just unpacked her necessities so she was content for tonight. Adali was laid back on the floor of the guest room, staring at the ceiling when she heard a deep chuckle.

She stuck her head up off the floor and smiled when she saw Evgeni standing in the doorway. She patted the spot next to her and heard him come across the room. She felt him push her over and lay next to her. She turned on her side and placed her head on his shoulder.

“Almost done?” He asked her.

“I got what I needed for tonight, I’ll finish when I have more energy.” She explained. He laughed lightly and wrapped an arm around her. She sighed into his shoulder and she felt Evgeni kiss her hair lightly making her smile.

“Come, let go watch TV is my room.” Evgeni mumbled. Adali giggled at his English but got up and followed him anyway. Adali shivered as she walked down the hallway, just then realizing how cold the apartment was. Luckily as soon as they entered Evgeni’s room she ran over to his bed and snuggled under.

“Cold?” Geno mocked and Adali stuck her tongue out at him while he walked over to join her.

She shivered when she felt the covers being pulled up and Evgeni sliding in but her shivering stopped when Geno wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into his chest. She turned so that her head was on his chest rather than her back and tangled her legs in his.

“What we do tomorrow?” Evgeni mumbled quietly. Adali thought about it, it was only Sunday so she still had two more days off of work.

“When do you have practice?” She asked him.

“Tomorrow morning and then game later this week.” He told her.

“I need to go to the drugstore and stuff for some shampoo and things so you can come with me if you want tomorrow.” She mumbled. He nodded and they both turned back to the TV, Shark Week was on the channel and Evgeni was pretty interested. It was nearing 11 and Adali’s eyes were drooping.

Before she knew it, she was fast asleep and Evgeni was soon behind her, turning so he was half laying on Adali rather than the other way around.

Around 3am Adali woke up feeling extremely uncomfortable. She had forgotten to change her clothes leaving her in tight jeans and a tight button up shirt. She cursed sleepily ad was too tired to get out of the bed and grab some clothes.

In her half asleep state Adali yanked her pants off and unbuttoned her shirt, throwing them on the floor across the room before snuggling back under the covers with Evgeni who had woken up slightly from all the fuss. She heard him groan and assumed that was him wondering what was going on. But he quieted when she tangled her freshly shaven legs with his and laid her face back into the crook of his neck.

Evgeni wrapped his large arms around Adali’s curvy torso and kissed her hair sleepily and slipped back into the state of subconscious state called sleep.

Sadly for Geno he had to get up around 5 am to make it to the rink at 5:15. He was happily surprised when he turned over and saw Adali’s bare body. Well, to say he was surprised would be an understatement. Evgeni almost jumped out of the bed, but luckily he hadn’t since Adali would of woken up and put some actual clothing on.

From what he could see it seemed she had woken up and threw he clothes on the floor, too tired to get up and change. He admired the dip of her back and instantly was awake when he saw the covers hit just below her ass. He could’ve died right then and there a happy man since Adali had only put on a neon blue pair of cheekies, making her ass look even bigger. He groaned internally about having to actually leave this sight before him. Since he couldn’t stay to admire it, he decided a picture was worth a thousand words. He grabbed his camera phone off the night stand and snapped a quick picture of Adali before going over to the other side of the bed and kissing her cheek softly, whispering he would be back soon, and locking the door securely.

*

Evgeni wasn’t surprised to see Adali still asleep when he got back from morning practice. It was only nearing 7:03am and he was dead tired also. He quickly showered, wearing only boxers while he came out and walked over to his bed. He set his phone on the night stand and attempted to get in the bed gently. Sadly, it didn’t happen and Adali awoke slightly.

“Hi.” She mumbled to him, her eyes not even opening all the way. He smiled softly and chuckled when she shivered slightly.

“I’m cold.” She whined in her sleepy state and Evgeni paused what he was doing, went over and shut the blinds clogging most of the light from lighting his room and then quickly crawled in the bed with Adali. Geno had forgotten how snugly Adali got when she is trying to get back to sleep. As soon as his butt hit the bed, Adali had attached herself to him. He chuckled and lay down, pulling her on top of him. Adali snuggled her face back into his neck and Evgeni had one arm on her lower back, gently rubbing the pad of his thumb back and forth while his other hand was tangled up in her hair, loving the smell of the fresh, clean products she uses. He fell asleep to that smell and to Adali placed a chaste kiss at the base of his neck.

Around 10am both Adali and Geno were waking up from their deep slumber. Adali felt a heavy pressure on her breast area and looked down to find Evgeni using her C- cup boobs as a pillow for his sleep. She smiled slightly and rolled her eyes but they widened when she realized she was only wearing her bra and panties.

She must’ve woken up and taken them off during the night, not that it was a huge deal since Evgeni’s scene her in a bathing suit before and this covered more than that. She felt Evgeni started to move his legs and such meaning he was waking up. Adali could already imagine the smirk on his face if she realized what had happened.

She ran her nails up his bare back and the bed shook slightly as he shivered and groaned. Soon enough his eyes opened and he blinked slightly, probably trying to figure out where he was. He lifted his head slowly and was met with Adali’s amused stare as she looked down at his sleepy face with boob prints on both cheeks.

Evgeni looked down and realized he was almost completely on top of Adali and had used her boobs as his pillow. A sly smirk spread across his face and Adali burst out laughing. Evgeni joined her and flipped them both over so Adali was laid out on his chest instead of him crushing her.

“You boobies is very comfy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
One of my favorite chapterss (:
Who doesn't love that ending? :D
Requests for one shots are still open (:
Feel free to message me!
Have a great night...or day! Hahaa.
<3
Oh, by the way...If you guys actually read this, are you getting tired of the russian? Should I keep the actual russian writing in there like it is now or should I just put the english words in italics when they are speaking russian?
Please, let me know!