Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Neunzehn.

Around 1pm Adali and Evgeni were heading out ofhis their apartment. Adali just simply needed a few things from different stores and Geno wanted to tag along. Their hands were linked as they walked over to Geno’s flashy Porsche 911.

“Где в первую очередь?“(Where to first?) Geno asked as soon as they were seated in the car.

“Целевая первых, пожалуйста?”(Target first, please?) Geno nodded and started the car. Adali stared blankly out the window as they drove, lost in her own thoughts. Evgeni could tell Adali had a lot on her mind.

Adali was busy thinking about her and Evgeni. She didn’t know what to do, she liked him and he liked her but she felt that it would be rushing things if they just got together immediately and they were already living under the same roof.

Adali jumped when Geno laid his large hand on her thigh. She connected her eyes with his and saw concern pouring through them.

“Скажи мне, что случилось.”(Tell me what’s wrong.) He stated rather than asked. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair.

“Я думаю о нас.”(I’m thinking about us.) She told him. He intertwined his fingers with hers and turned her toward him.

“Что о нас?“(What about us?) She bit her lip as he asked that.

“Я просто думала о том, что произойдет, если мы собрались вместе. Я имею в виду, вы не чувствуете, если бы мы получили вместе, тогда мы были бы бросаясь вещи. Мы уже жили под одной крышей для правых, и теперь я чувствую себя ... Я просто ... я не знаю.”(I’m just thinking about what would happen if we got together. I mean, don’t you feel like if we did get together then we would be rushing things. We’re already living under the same roof for right now and I feel like…I just…I don’t know.) Adali sighed and Geno ran his thumb back and forth against Adali’s hand.

“Адали, нам не нужны этикетки прямо сейчас. Мы можем только дата теперь вернуться в качание вещей быть вместе. Не стресс об этом, ладно?”(Adali, we don’t need a label right now. We can just date for now; get back into the swing of things being together. Don’t stress about it, okay?) Adali felt better at Geno’s words. She smiled and kissed him softly on his cheek and together they got out and went into the store.

*

“Надо попробовать! Это на удивление хорошо, и Сергей такая безнадежная романтическая, что он получил все дорогие вина, и такие ... мужчин. “( You have to try it! It’s surprisingly good, and Sergei is such a hopeless romantic that he got all the expensive wines and such…Men.) Alisha was gushing to Adali about her and Sergei’s date night a few hours later while they sat on the couch and watched E News. Adali giggled and rolled her eyes at Alisha.

“Вы знаете, вы любите его.”(You know you love it.) She replied making Alisha shrug and nod since they both knew it was true. Breaking news flashed across the screen making both girls attention go to the screen.

”Brad Pitt announces that him and Angelina have split for good. Seems as though their picture perfect relationship wasn’t as perfect as it seemed.”

Both girls shrieked loudly and started talking over each other immediately. They were in the midst of a frenzy when the boys came through the front door.

“Woah, в чем дело?“(Wow, what’s wrong?) Geno asked making the girls turn to him and yell the news loudly to him. Both men turned to each other and rolled their eyes, continuing to walk into the living room. Geno kissed Adali’s forehead while Sergei and Alisha shared a sweet kiss before the boys joined them on the couch.

“Ты такой девушкой.”(You’re such a girl.) Evgeni mumbled into my temple making me roll my eyes but ever the less, lean up and kiss him softly on the neck.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi girls!
So sorry about this short chapter && it's a filler but I promise to update soon!
And I'm just going to tell you...the next chapter is my favorite!.
So i won't make you wait too long!
Anyway, I have other exciting news!
Is anyone interested in writing a hockey story with me?
If so, click here for more information!
<3
Thanks girls!