Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Zwanzig.

A month had passed and Adali and Evgeni had become closer every day. Yes, Adali was still living with Sergei, Alisha and Evgeni. But it wasn’t by choice. Mostly every other weekend Adali was either looking online for an apartment or she was out with a Evgeni or one of the guys from the team looking for one.

As the month had progressed Adali had become pretty close with a lot of the team. Obviously, Sergei and Petr but also Sidney and even Max. She didn’t ask Sidney about Mia, and he didn’t mention her either. Obviously Mia had told him since he didn’t bring her up but she was glad that he didn’t think any less of her.

Work had been going amazingly also for Adali. The kids were excited about the upcoming holidays and Adali was excited for the upcoming free time that came with them. Next week was actually Thanksgiving week but since Russia didn’t celebrate Thanksgiving, Adali was free for a whole week for nothing, not that she was complaining.

“Алло?”(Hello?) Adali asked into her phone as she walked out of the school on Thursday. She had gotten into the habit of talking into her native tongue more since she moved in with all Russians.

“Адали, нравится, как ты?”(Adali, love how are you?) She heard the comforting voice of her mother say on the other side of the phone. She smiled widely and ran a hand through her hair as she walked quickly to her car. She was headed over to meet Geno at Joe’s Diner in a few minutes.

“Мама! Привет, я большой на самом деле. Как поживаете? Я скучаю по тебе!”(Mom! Hi, I’m great actually. How are you? I miss you!) She replied back.

“Я скучаю по тебе тоже ребенок. Вы должны прийти домой и посетить вашу семью, тем более, что вы сестра беременна!”(I miss you too baby. You need to come home and visit your family, especially since you’re sister is pregnant!) Her mother told her, Adali bit her lip feeling the guilt come up on her.

“Мне жаль маму. На самом деле ... я могу позвонить вам через несколько часов? Я должен встретиться с кем. Я люблю тебя мама.”(I’m sorry mom. Actually…can I call you back in a few hours? I’ve got to meet someone. I love you mama.) She called into the phone receiving the same response back before she hung up the phone and parked her car. She fixed her makeup slightly and ran a hand through her hair before getting out and locking her car. She spotted Evgeni through the window, seated all the way in the back in a cushioned booth.

Adali felt the warm air rush onto her face and she shivered slightly as she walked into the diner. She smiled at the hostess and motioned that she was meeting someone here. She walked back toward Evgeni and kissed his cheek before sitting down across from him. She connected her eyes with his and saw him smiling warmly at her, she returned it and noticed a water without lemon sitting next to her.

“Thank you.” She told him, sipping it lightly and turned to the menu. She decided to get a simple soup and salad combo while Evgeni opted for a bacon burger.

‘’ Так моя мама называется, она хочет, чтобы вернуться домой и поездки.”(So my mom called, she wants me to go home and visit.) Adali mentioned as the waitress left. She could feel his burning gaze on her but she didn’t look up just yet. She wanted him to think over it, maybe get the hint that she was dropping.

“Я думаю, что наши мамы планировал. Она позвонила мне сегодня утром, и намекнула она хотела, чтобы я вернулся домой. Я был на самом деле просто хотел сказать вам об этом.”(I think our mom’s planned it. She called me this morning and hinted she wanted me to come home. I was actually just about to tell you that.) Evgeni told her making Adali look up at him with a raised eyebrow.

“В самом деле? Huh. Моя мама действительно заложил вину на меня толстые, чтобы они, вероятно, сделал это план ... Или судьба его.”(Really? Huh. My mom really laid the guilt on me thick so they probably did plan it…Or its fate.) Adali shrugged, leaning her head on her hands and smiling at the man. He laughed and bumped her leg lightly under the table.

Their food came, stopping the conversation while they ate. Adali stole a French Fry off Geno’s plate making him mock slap her hand which caused her to pout. Evgeni had to hold himself back from kissing Adali’s puckered lips.

“Так чего же вы до следующей недели?”(So what are you up to next week?) Adali asked slyly, peeking up at him while she sipped her almost gone water. Evgeni connected his eyes with hers, smiling widely at her and running his hand through his hair.

“Нет игры на следующей неделе ... Так что я свободен.”(No games next week…So I’m free.) Adali bit her lip and opened her mouth to say something but Evgeni cut her off.

“Эй Адали?”(Hey Adali?) Geno asked her making her look up in response.

“Приходите к России со мной на следующей неделе?”(Come to Russia with me next week?) He asked, a soft smile on his face. She giggled loudly and nodded, reaching over and smacking him lightly on the arm.

Evgeni laughed along with Adali, dodging her hand that was meant to slap him with it, instead he grabbed it and kissed her palm slightly making her giggle and blush while he smiled at her.

The waitress came over then, smacking them straight out of their own little world. She laid the check on the table, smiling at the two before walking away quickly. Adali ran a hand through her hair, pulling out her wallet to pay but before she could Evgeni as already getting the receipt back. Adali looked at him in shock before narrowing her eyes and pouting.

“Евгений!”(Evgeni.) Adali whined making him chuckle slightly and scooted out of the booth. Adali sighed and placed her wallet back inside her purse, closing it up and placing her sun glasses on her eyes before taking Geno’s out stretched hand in hers and they walked out together.

“Вы хотите прийти к практике меня малыш?”(Do you want to come to practice me with babe?) Adali heard Geno ask. She looked up at him and smiled, reaching up to kiss his cheek softly.

“Что делать, если Mia там?”(What if Mia’s there?) Adali asked, leaning on his arm more than usual. He wrapped his arm around her waist so she leaned more on his chest.

“Ну ... Ее и Сид разбил почти три недели назад. Я не думаю, что она будет там.”(Well…Her and Sid broke up almost 3 weeks ago. I don’t think she’ll be there.) Evgeni told her. Adali froze and looked up at him.

“В самом деле?”(Really?) Evgeni nodded, pulling her along again to their cars.

“Хорошо, тогда. Я приду. Я буду ждать вас там?” (Okay, then. I’ll come. I’ll meet you there?) She asked. Evgeni nodded and leaned down to kiss Adali’s forehead before waving as she walked over to her car.

An hour later Adali was seated right against the glass as she watched the boys practice. She was grading papers as she watched them joke and laugh as they glided across the clean ice. She sighed as she marked another answer wrong on the spelling test.

“Adali!” She heard her name being yelled through the glass. She looked up to see Maxime Talbot waving frantically at her. She laughed and waved back and he skated off, happily as if he just got a 100 bucks. She saw Evgeni wink at her making her blush and look back down at the work in her lap.

*

“Эй, мама, это Адали Я просто с призывом сказать вам несколько хороших новостей. Так позвоните мне, когда вы получаете шанс, да? Хорошо любить тебя. Bye.”(Hey mama, it’s Adali I was just calling to tell you some good news. So call me when you get a chance, yeah? Alright love you. Bye.) Adali said into her phone a few hours later as she laid back in her bed. She wasn’t sure where everyone was at the moment but she didn’t have time to think about it since she had to book plane tickets, a hotel since Evgeni was coming with her, or rather she was going with him, and she needed to make a lesson plan for tomorrow and the week after next since she didn’t want to have to worry about it.

Adali fell asleep late that night, busily working and slightly stressed.

The next morning though Adali was tired but it wasn’t too bad. She slipped into the shower, changed into a military inspired dress and paired it with a brown belt and gladiator brown heels. She left her hair wavy and did a neutral smoky eye with a rather bright lip.

She walked out into the kitchen to see Evgeni sitting at the island with his coffee, looking at his phone intently. She smiled and walked over, kissing him lightly on the nose before grabbing a water bottle and her purse and set them on the counter.

“Привет. Как вам спится?”(Hello there. How’d you sleep?) Evgeni asked, his eyes appraising Adali’s outfit for today. He ran his eyes up her legs before she snapped her fingers and pointed them at her eyes, slightly smirking at the man. He laughed and pouted slightly causing Adali to giggle before she checked the time and sighed. She grabbed her water and purse.

“Я позвоню тебе позже.”(I’ll call you later.) Evgeni mumbled against her temple before he wrapped her in his arms and kissed her temple. She smiled and walked out of the kitchen, threw her coat on and waked out to her car, waving to the doorman as she passed him.

The work day passed quickly, Evgeni calling her at lunch time to chat with her, warming her body to its core. Adali hoped her mom would call back tonight so she could tell her the good news. Geno had a game tonight but Adali couldn’t come, she wanted to get everything squared away for their trip next week rather than waiting until tomorrow.

Of course, Geno had pouted at that but Adali told him to suck it up making him stick his tongue out at her. She promised she would go next game making him okay for the moment. Geno wouldn’t have time to see Adali once she got home from work since he had to be at the Arena making her slightly disappointed so she didn’t rush home like she usually did.

Around 5 or so Adali left the school, helping her boss lock up and turn on the alarm. Her phone rang as she got inside her car. She saw it was her mom calling so she turned the car on for heat before she answered the phone.

“Мама!”(Mama!) Adali called happily into the phone. She heard her mom chuckle.

“Таким образом, вы и Евгений возвращаются домой, да?”(So you and Evgeni are coming home, yes?) She asked. Adali frowned slightly and tilted her head to the side.

“Откуда вы знаете?”(How did you know?) She asked and her mom laughed in response.

“Дорогая, мне и маме Гено являются до сих пор лучшие друзья. Я знал, прошлой ночью.”(Honey, me and Geno’s mom are still best friends. I knew last night.) She told her. Adali rolled her eyes and put the car in reverse as she pulled out of her parking spot.

“Что ж, мы будем вниз на следующей неделе. Понедельник я думаю, и тогда мы останемся до субботы, что звук в порядке?”(Well, we’ll be down next week. Monday I think and then we’ll stay until Saturday, that sound okay?) Adali asked.

“Звучит неплохо меда. О, я получил еще один звонок. Я поговорю с вами позже, хорошо? Люблю тебя ребенка.”(Sounds great honey. Oh, I’ve got another call. I’ll talk to you later, okay? Love you baby.) she heard the dial tone before she could even open her mouth. She rolled her eyes and continued her drive home.

”Malkin has the puck, he passes to Staal, Staal passes back, Malkin goes for it and he gets it!” Adali cheered loudly as she watched the game from Geno’s bed. She had just finished lesson plans for half of the week after the next but she postponed getting tickets until she talked to Geno.

She smiled as he saw his teammates tackle him in a hug. It widened when she saw he had gotten the Penguins a 2 goal lead against the Red Wings. And luckily for them it was halfway through the 3rd period.

She cheered loudly when the game ended giving the Pens another win. She sent a quick text to Evgeni and then she laid down tiredly, still in some old jeans and sweatshirt she had changed into when she had gotten home. She yawned silently and soon enough she was asleep.

Evgeni Malkin quietly unlocked his apartment door around 1am that morning, slipping inside and taking his shoes off immediately, setting his hockey gear in the closet next to Sergei’s own equipment. As he walked back to his bedroom he resisted the urge to go crawl in bed with Adali and walked inside his room. He surprisingly saw the TV still on along with the lights and Adali fast asleep, still fully clothed in his bed.

He moved quickly, turning off the TV and stripping his clothes before changing into clean boxers and clicking the light off. He crawled in bed with Adali, debating whether or not to change Adali himself or wake her up and let her do it. He saw her attempt to move but her face scrunched up in discomfort. Soon her eyes fluttered open and he smiled at the young woman. She yawned and stood up off the bed, removing her sweatshirt and jeans and then slipping back inside the warmness comfortably.

Evgeni smiled and wrapped his arms around her making her jump in surprise. She turned her body to look at the Russian, smiling when she noticed he had just gotten home.

“Хорошая игра суперзвездой.”(Good game superstar.) She whispered, kissing almost millimeters away from his mouth and wrapping her arms around him lean torso. Evgeni moaned slightly and buried himself in her hair, letting his hands travel down her bare back to right above her butt and rest there.

Again, Adali was only dressed in a bra and panties. This time the panties were stretchy boy shorts and a simple nude bra, not that Evgeni was anywhere near complaining. He sighed in content before slowly his eyes drifted shut.

The sun streaming through the window woke Adali up the next morning. She wasn’t shocked to see Geno using her boobs as a cushion once again. She sighed and ran a hand through her hair, hearing him groan and move slightly. She smiled and used both hands to gently message his scalp, something she knew he would die for any day from her.

Soon enough she saw his eyes blink open slowly and snuggle his face into her boobs even more than he already was. Adali giggled and Evgeni lifted his face to look at her. He smiled when he noticed his position and Adali ran her hand through his hair again causing him to close his eyes and bite his lip slightly. She smiled again and watched as he crawled up to right above her so they were face to face.

Geno slowly opened his eyes and smiled down at Adali which made her blush slightly. Slowly he leaned down until they’re noses were touching, and he waited. Adali arched her body into his and their lips connected. Adali immediately tightened her grip on Evgeni’s hair and he placed a hand on her cheek and the other on her slender hip.

Adali wrapped her legs around his hips, pushing her body into his even more than it already was. Geno moaned and licked Adali’s plump lower lip but she denied him, he could feel her smile as they continued to kiss. He grabbed her hip making her gasp into his mouth, he used that as an easy entry into the wonders of her mouth. Their tongues danced together and soon they need oxygen.

Both their breathing was labored as they looked at each other. Evgeni was the first to crack a smile making Adali follow a few seconds later.

“И наконец.”(Finally.) He whispered before connecting his lips with hers once again. She giggled into his kiss and ran her hands back through his hair before letting her mouth travel down to Geno’s neck. She heard his breath catch when she passed that one special spot. She paid more attention to that spot and the area around it before kissing back up to his plump mouth.

Soon they needed another break for oxygen and Geno gave Adali a sweet Eskimo kiss and rolled over so she was on top this time. She smiled at him before dropping her head into the crook of his neck and kissing there as he ran a hand down her back.

“Я ждал этого."(I’ve been waiting for that.) Adali whispered into his neck and Geno hummed in agreement, not being able to get the large smile off his face. He ran his hand back up her back, pulling her back up to meet his face as he smiled at her. Adali returned it before leaning down and softly kissing his sweet lips. She smirked as she ran her hands down his muscled chest and traced his abs with her index fingers.

He groaned as they pulled away and she giggled as he pouted.

“Мне жаль, но в какой день вы хотите, чтобы вылететь в Россию?”(I’m sorry, but what day do you want to fly out to Russia?) she asked him.

“Понедельник?”(Monday?) He asked her and she nodded, slowly pulling herself out of his arms, much to his dismay and walked over to the other side of the bed to get her laptop.

She crawled back up on the bed and scooted back over to where Evgeni was waiting.

She plopped right next to him and snuggled close before opening the site for the airport and starting the process of getting plane tickets. She assumed coming back Saturday was alright since Evgeni didn’t protest when she ordered it.

“Все сделано.”(All done.) She said as she closed the computer back up. She reached up and kissed him deeply before plopping it on the floor next to the two.

“Хорошо.”(Good.) Evgeni whispered and pulled her back on top of him. Together they continued to kiss and talk for the next few hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello there lovely readers (:
So, this is my favorite chapter I've posted! It's so cute && steamy!
Warning: since they've finally kissed it's going to get a lot more steamy to get out all that sexual frustration <3
Writers block has consumed me for the moment, but I'm getting out of it (: I've written up to chapter 23 so the upates won't slow because of it.
I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
Mwah!
<3Krystal.