Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Einundzwanzig.

“Так вы, ребята, поцеловал, наконец?”(So you guys kissed, finally?) Alisha asked Adali later on that day. Sergei and Evgeni were out with the team, over at Staal’s house for a guy’s night. Adali was disappointed when Evgeni left almost 5 hours ago but he gave her a kiss that made her stumble slightly when he pulled away so she was bribed for a couple hours.

“Да.”(Yes.) Adali replied, a blush tinting her face a rather light pink color. Alisha giggled loudly and they finished off their cheap wine. It was nearing midnight but the girls hadn’t done much of anything except gossip about their men and watch Russian chick flicks they had ordered.

“Вы двое так очаровательны! Но Сергей говорил мне, что вас с ним едете в Россию на следующей неделе.”(You two are so adorable! But Sergei was telling me that you and him are going to Russia next week.) Alisha told her, raising her eyebrow in question. Adali nodded and chomped on some popcorn as she leaned onto the kitchen island.

“Сергей и я думал об этом, но наши семьи были заняты так что мы просто собираемся остаться здесь на неделю ...”(Sergei and I were thinking about it but our families were busy so we’re just going to stay here for the week..) Alisha told her, giggling as Adali whooped at her slightly.

“Просто убедитесь, что убирать за себя! Ох, и не говорите мне, где вы сделали это потому что я буду шрамы навсегда.”(Just make sure you clean up after yourselves! Oh, and don’t tell me where you’ve done it because I will be scarred forever.) Adali teased, getting slightly serious at the end of the statement. Alisha rolled her eyes and waved her hand at her.

“Я пойду изменится, я сейчас вернусь.”(I’m going to go change, I’ll be right back.) Adali told her, yawning slightly at the end of the sentence.

“Я действительно собираюсь делать то же самое.”(I’m actually going to do the same.) Alisha replied and they walked back to their respective rooms. Adali slipped into one of
Evgeni’s large t shirts that had been worn in so it was amazingly soft and she paired it with some very short shorts that she had owned since she was a teenager.

Alisha was already cuddled on the couch when she walked back out into the living room. And Adali grabbed a spare blanket and snuggled into the love seat. Before she knew it Adali’s eyes were slowly closing and she was soon asleep.

Evgeni and Sergei tiptoed into the apartment almost an hour later. The guys had just sat around and watched some hockey like the men they truly were for about 7 hours. Not surprisingly a couple of the guys had gotten drunk but the majority of them had stayed sober, like himself and Sergei.

They heard the TV on in the living room and they crept inside and saw both women asleep on the couches, snuggled under heavy blankets. Geno smiled when he saw Adali almost completely covered by the blanket she had over her.

Sergei whispered goodnight to him before going over and lifting Alisha into his arms and kissing her hair as he walked back to his bedroom. Geno smiled and walked over to Adali, moving the blanket out of the way and lifting her easily into his chest. She hummed quietly and wrapped her arms around Geno’s neck, pulling herself more into his heat.

Evgeni walked back intotheir his bedroom and set he down on the bed. He saw that she was awake slightly and crawled onto her side of the bed, taking her glasses off and setting them on the night stand before snuggling under the comforter. She whined when she realized another body hadn’t joined her yet and turned around to see Evgeni changing out of his t shirt and jeans into his boxers. She smiled when she saw him walk over to the bed tiredly.

She opened her arms, lifting the blanket for him so he could get in easier. He smiled and pulled her against him, together they warmed each other with their body heat. She leaned up and kissed him deeply before snuggling back down under the covers and into Geno’s body.

*

Sunday morning Adali and Evgeni were out running errands for their trip to Russia; just getting simple things like shaving cream and toothpaste together. Evgeni had one last practice around 2 that afternoon before they got a whole week off for the holiday. Adali promised him that she would go and watch the,, and of course say goodbye to the boys on the team since she wouldn’t see them for a while.

“Крупным планом или Крест?”( Close up or Crest?) Adali asked herself quietly. She heard a chuckle behind her and turned to see Evgeni walking toward her; obviously he had her talking to herself. She blushed slightly and he leaned down to connect his lips with hers. She smiled and placed her hand on his bicep while he attempted to deepen the kiss. She giggled when she pulled away since Geno obviously didn’t want that to end. She stood up on her tippy toes to whisper in his ear.

“Позже.”(Later.) She whispered making Evgeni smirk and smack her butt before running to the body wash isle when he heard Adali yell his name. She giggled when she saw him run and tuned back toward the toothpaste and decided for crest.

A few hours later Adali was walking to the locker room with Evgeni, Sergei and Alisha. Both men had their arms around the women next to them. Adali smiled as Evgeni still pouted slightly from earlier. Adali had to pack but Evgeni wanted to do other things which Adali wouldn’t allow until she was done, which was about 2 minutes before they left. Evgeni didn’t even get a little peck in. The all stopped in front of the locker room door and said goodbye, Adali kissing Evgeni’s cleanly shaven cheek before grabbing Alisha’s hand and walking out to the rows of seats.

During the practice the girls gossiped and laughed together as the team practiced drills and shooting. Adali had become very fond of Alisha; slowly Alisha was becoming Adali’s closest friend she had. It also helped they could talk in Russian and share stories about places they both knew in Russia.

Alisha felt close to Adali since she moved in with them. Adali was sweet but she was also honest with Alisha. She didn’t tell her things that she never meant and that was something Alisha looked for in a person. The girls jumped when the coach blew his whistle loudly, signaling that practice was over.

The girls grabbed their bags and walked down to wait for their men. Adali checked her phone as they walked and saw she had 3 new messages. 2 from her family and 1 from the airport, confirming her flight was at 8 am the next morning.

Both her sisters had texted her and told her they missed her and couldn’t wait to see her and Geno the next day. Both of them put little winky faces after Geno’s name…So predictable.

The door opened and Max and Sidney came out, Max running over to Adali and hugging her tightly, telling her he’d miss her but he could use a break from her boyfriend. Adali blushed and rolled her eyes, telling him that Geno wasn’t her boyfriend. Max looked confused.

“You thought I was talking about Geno? I was talking about this person right here.” Max told her, motioning toward Sidney who was busy talking to Alisha.

“So he’s staying here? Aw, man!” Max exclaimed and Adali burst out laughing hugging Max one more time as he said goodbye. Adali hugged Sidney too, still chuckling from what Max had said. She waved goodbye to the rest of the team as they walked by and Evgeni and Sergei finally came out.

“Hey.” Adali greeted and Evgeni intertwined her fingers with his and followed Sergei and

Alisha toward their own cars. Adali noticed that Evgeni was slightly pouting and once they got inside the car Adali turned to him.

“What’s wrong?” She asked him, he made his pout even more pronounced and Adali giggled.

“Мне нужно немного люблю.”(I need some lovin.’) He replied and sped toward their apartment. Adali laughed and leaned back in her seat as they drove. A few minutes later Geno was parked and practically dragging Adali up to their apartment.

“Where’s Alisha and Sergei?” Adali asked as Geno slipped of his shoes and coat quickly.

“Out.” Geno muttered and pulled Adali back toward his room.

“I need shower but it wait.” He told her before attempting to crash his lips to hers but she moved her head quickly so her caught the air next to her.

“Shower, I’ll change and then I’ll kiss you.” She told him and the infamous pout made its face again.

“I’ll give you a back rub to make it up to you.” She told him making him smile happily and rush over to the bathroom. She laughed and went into her room, pulling off her jeans and tight t shirt into a tight blur t shirt paired with her lace boy shorts that were surprisingly comfortable.

She walked back in Geno’s room, slipping under his comforter as the bathroom door banged open. She turned to see Evgeni in a pair of boxers and his hair still damp. She laughed as he ran and jumped onto the bed making Adali bounce right in front of him.

His lips connected with hers and she wrapped her legs around his waist as he pushed her back against the pillows. She moaned quietly as her tongue danced with Geno’s. He explored the cavern of her mouth while his hands wandered down to his favorite spot, her butt. She traced his back muscles and tangled her hands in his hair.

His lips moved down to her tanned neck sucking and licking that one spot that drove her crazy. She pulled his face back to hers and continued to suck his bottom lip as her fingers tugged his hair slightly. He moaned loudly and Adali continued to do that until he couldn’t take it anymore.

He flipped over and pulled Adali on top of him, both breathing heavily while they rested. His calloused hands ran up and down her smooth back as she got her breathing under control.

“Как насчет, что еще руб?”(How about that back rub?) Geno asked a few minutes later. Adali giggled and sat up slightly while rolling her eyes. She nodded and kissed him once again before grabbing his lotion beside his bed and making him turn over.

She perched herself on his cute butt and rubbed her hands in lotion before starting on his lower back. Groans and moans were heard as Adali fulfilled her promise to Geno, laughing as he almost fell asleep as she did his shoulders. She kissed the base of his neck and trailed them down to right above his boxer line and then rolled over. Geno turned to his side and pulled her into him, kissing her deeply and then leaning his head on his favorite pillows as they watched TV.

*

Adali and Evgeni’s fingers were intertwined as they walked through the airport to board their plane the next morning. Both were still half asleep but they needed to rush to get to their gate. They had just gotten through security and only had a few minutes until they needed to board. Evgeni was under cover as much as he could be with his hood up on his Reebok sweatshirt.

“Have a good flight.” The flight attendant told us as she stamped our tickets. Adali smiled at her as she felt Evgeni place a hand on her waist. Together they walked onto the plane and sat in their seats, in first class 24 A & B.

Once they landed after their 11 hour flight it would be around 2 am in the morning, but back in the states it would only be 10am. It would be hard to adjust the time differences but they both were used to it so it wouldn’t affect them too badly.

During most of the flight both Russians slept or either kept themselves entertained with their electronics and of course, each other. Adali noticed they still had 5 hours left to sit and she moved the armrest so she could lay more on Geno’s slowly moving chest, allowing her to sleep more peacefully.

” Доброе утро, дамы и господа. Я просто здесь будет объявлять что мы благополучно приземлились в аэропорту. Желаем Вам приятного пребывания в России и имеют большой остаток дня.”

” Good morning ladies and gentlemen. I'm just here to announce that we have landed safely at the airport. Thank you for flying with our airline. Enjoy your stay in Russia and have a great rest of the day.”

Adali and Evgeni tiredly made their way out of the airport, grabbing their luggage and walking across the busy area.

“Моя мама ждет, чтобы отвезти нас в отель на улице. Давай ребенка.”(My mom is waiting to take us to the hotel outside. Come on baby.) Geno told Adali, holding her waist as they walked toward the parking lot. Geno leaned down and kissed her softly as they made it outside and saw car lights flash at them. Geno waved and waited to cross the street before rushing to the car from the cold outside.

“Hello! Ой, я по тебе соскучился!”(Hello! Oh, I’ve missed you!) Geno’s mom, Gina but insisted that Adali call her Momma, greeted, pulling them both into a warm hug. They pulled away and Geno put everything in the trunk.

“О боже мой, Адали! Какая ты красивая мед! Ты вырос так много!”(Oh my goodness, Adali! You look beautiful honey! You’ve grown so much!) Gina told her, Adali smiled and pulled her into another hug before everyone got inside. Evgeni let Adali sit in the passenger seat while he sat in the backseat behind his mother.

“Вы, ребята, должны быть исчерпаны. Я снять вас в отеле, а потом будешь звонить мне, когда вы проснетесь, все в порядке?”(You guys must be exhausted. I’ll drop you off at the hotel and then you’ll call me when you wake up, alright?) Momma asked, Evgeni agreed since Adali was too tired. They pulled up and the bell hops retrieved their bags out of the trunk while Geno gently woke Adali. She yawned and walked to the receptionist.

“Привет, у нас есть одна комната под Малкин.”(Hi, we have one room under Malkin.) She told the woman, who nodded and typed their name into the computer. She smiled, handing Geno the keys and yelling the room number to the bell hops who immediately got to work. Evgeni led Adali over to the elevator and let her lean against him as they rode up the floors.

Adali wrapped her arms around his torso and leaned her head against his shoulder while he walked out of the elevator. He put the key into the lock and saw their luggage was sitting neatly on the floor by their bed.

“Получить удобный младенец.”(Get comfy babe.) Geno told her, sitting her down on the bed and peeling off his clothes. She joined him, going to her bra and panties but whining which made Geno turn around.

“Can I have a shirt?” Adali asked, Geno nodded, unzipping his suitcase and throwing her a clean white one while she put it on and slipped her bra off and threw it across the room before slipping into bed with Evgeni who kissed her deeply and wrapped himself around her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go (:
One shot requests are still open <3
Check out the ones I already have!
Thanks for reading!
<3Krystal