Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Dreiundzwanzig.

Almost 7 hours later Adali drove back to the hotel. Evgeni and her decided that he would get someone to drop him off just incase he came home later or earlier than Adali did. Adali hadn’t realized how much she had missed her family but today made her notice. She hated being away from them, they were all so close. She’d figured she would talk to Geno about it later since he knew where she was coming from.

She pulled into a parking spot, cut the car off and headed inside the hotel, smiling at the receptionist from earlier that morning and hit the elevator button. She waited for it to get to the lobby floor while leaning against the wall. Soon enough it was here and she got inside, pressing floor number 5 and waited as it rode back up to the floor her room was on.

Eventually she was at her dor, unlocking it with the key she had gotten from Evgeni earlier and walked inside. She heard the TV and the shower on and she knew Evgeni was already in the shower. She smiled and placed her purse on the counter of their little kitchenette before flopping onto the large bed.

After a few moment she dragged herself off the bed and to her suitcase, grabbing an old t shirt and stripping down into nothing but the shirt and a thong. She slipped into the bed and pulled the covers up to reight below her breasts. She heard the shower turn off and Evgeni get out of the shower. He was singing some kind of song making Adali giggle. The door opened and Evgeni came out in nothing but a small towel around his waist. His eyes were closed and he was still singing to the same song, he obviously hadn’t realized Adali was there.

She burst out laughing as he made poses and Evgeni’s eyes snapped open. He saw her on the bed laughing her ass off and he blushed slightly before joining her. He moved onto the bed despite still being in only a towel.

“Привет малыш.”(Hi babe.) He greeted, kissing her deeply before getting off the bed and moving to change into boxers. Adali watched him closely, her eyes not wandering far from his toned chest and abs. He obviously didn’t care that she was in the room since he easily dropped his towel, his back facing her now and pulled the boxers up his legs.

Adali whistled loudly and Evgeni laughed as he turned around and crawled into the bed. He got on top of her and brought his lips down to hers, kissing her so deeply that once he pulled away she had to compose herself before opening her eyes.

She opened them and saw Evgeni smirking down at her. She giggled and moved her hands down to his tight butt. She grabbed roughly and sucked his bottom lip before pulling away and leaning up to his ear.

“У вас такие белые задницы.”(You have such a white ass.) She whispered before giggling incontrollably. He laughed along with her, rolling so she was on top this time. As soon as Adali calmed down enough she lay her head on Geno’s chest. He smiled and rolled his hands down her back, lulling her into a sleepy state.

Soon the couple felt both their eyes droop and they went off to dreamland together.

*

Around 7 the next morning both Adali and Evgeni woke up at the same time. Adali giggled at Geno’s bed face while he pouted. She pulled him on top of her, smiling at him brightly before she connected her lips with his. She felt his hands come immediately to her sides, grabbing them tightly making her squeal and giggled loudly. He laughed and kissed her neck as she tried to squirm out from under his grasp.

Eventually Evgeni gave up and she sighed, finally getting enough air to regulate her breathing. She looked up at Geno and saw he was staring at her with an odd look on his face. She raised an eyebrow in question but he ignored the look, bringing his hands up to cup hre cheeks.

Slowly, ever so slowly, he brought his mouth down to hers. It was one of the most softest kisses Adali had ever received. It was sweet, almost like a sugar rush, and combined those two factors made her toes curl and her breath to leave her body.

When Geno disconnected their lips Adali’s face was slightly flushed and she had a doe-eyed look. She breathed deeply and looked into Evgeni’s eyes.

“Адали, ты будешь моей девушкой?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Urghh. You have no idea how sorry && guilty I am ):
Freakin' school is taking the life out of me, so that gives me no time to write. But now that I have a 3 day weekend I can't seem to get anything good out of my mind.
):
I hope y'all like this chapter though- it's actually a huge turning point which is why i left you hanging.
Comments would be awesome- and yes one shots are still open. They might take a while but they're still there.
If there are any errors let me know!
Thanks for sticking with me!
<3