Status: Active (: Updated on a usual basis.

Life Unexpected.

Vierundzwanzig.

They stayed at the party until at least midnight, one of the last people there other than their parents. Surprisingly they weren’t tired but they still headed back to the hotel. Evgeni had his hand on Adali’s thigh as he drove back to the room. He parked the car, getting out and letting Adali out before locking the car and holding Adali’s hand as they walked back into the hotel.

They felt the warm heat as soon as they entered their room causing Adali to shiver slightly a the temperature change. Evgeni walked in after her, pulling her down onto the bed with him and he jumped on it.

She burst out laughing as she fell, grabbing Evgeni’s sides out of habit. He joined her laughter, straddling her waist and sitting on her legs under him. She groaned and mock died from his weight making him roll his eyes and lean down a dew centimeters from her face.

She stopped laughing when she felt his breath on her face. She looked up at him, her hair fanning around her as Evgeni leaned forward against his hands. He kissed right below her ear making her body arch into him making him groan.

He brought his mouth to hers, kissing her passionately causing her to moan once again. He moved his legs so he was putting all his weight on her. He flipped them over to Adali was laying on top of him, her legs between his. She brought her hands up his sides, scraping her nails slightly making him groan again, and up to his hands. She brought them above his head, holding her hand there to keep his there also.

“Keep your hands there or I’ll stop.” She whispered making him nod enthusiastically. Adali slipped down his body, pulling his shirt up to his pecks, kissing his stomach and abbs, tracing them with her tongue lightly. He lifted his head up suddenly, pulling his shirt off making Adali smile brightly.

She giggled and kissed up to his neck, paying extra attention to that one spot that drove him crazy. She kissed and licked the spot and even bit it slighty making him moan loudly. She giggled and leaned back looking at the love spot she gave him, kissing it sweetly before kissing his lips.

Obviously he lost his patience since she felt his hands on her back, grabbing her ass and slamming his hips against hers. Adali moaned and Evgeni rolled them over so he was on top again. He pulled her hands up over her head like Adali had done to him just a few moments ago.

“Держите руки там, или не буду.” (Keep your hands there or I’ll stop.) Evgeni mocked, she nodded, and smiled lazily a she closed her eyes again. Evgeni grabbed her sides, kissing each hip bone as he kissed his way up, pulling her shirt with him.

Evgeni groaned when it got just below her boobs. She giggled and pulled him up to her lips. He kissed her lips tenderly, making his way to her neck, moving to the side of it, licking it and sucking it as Adali moaned beneath him. He smirked against the tender skin before biting down and making Adali arch. He leaned back, both of them breathing heavily, and admired his own work.

He pouted as he saw her shirt still on her body. She laughed, pulling it down and Evgeni pouted even more, whimpering loudly.

“You’ll eventually get it off.” She told him, pulling him down and kissing his lips as she wiggled to get out underneath him.

He sighed, rolling over and letting Adali get out of bed. He watched her go get changed into pajamas. He smiled as she attempted to sneak one of Evgeni’s large shirts out of his bag. He laughed making her jump and turn around sheepishly. He nodded his head making her smile.

She grabbed it and walked into the bathroom making Evgeni sigh. He turned on the TV checking what was on. Adali walked out a few seconds later, her body covered in his shirt and glasses on her nose.

She raised an eyebrow at his fully clothed body on the bed. He shrugged, telling her he was too lazy to take them off. Adali smiled, walking over to stand in front of him. She giggled as she unbuttoned his pants, pulling them down his leg making Evgeni jerk in awareness of what she was doing. She smiled,, crawling in the bed next to him, curling into his sides.s

“Вы голодны?”(Are you hungry?) Evgeni asked her. Adali nodded and he reach over her to the side table to get the room service menu.

He flipped through it for both him and Adali. They both picked out something and Evgeni reached for the phone. Adali snuggled into his neck as he called the front desk causing him to smile and wrap his free arm around her.

“Благодарим Вас за прием, это Alicia. Как я могу вам помочь?”(Thank you for calling the front desk, this is Alicia. How may I help you?) He heard a young voice ask him.

“Здравствуйте, я хотел заказать в номер.”(Hello, I wanted to order some room service.) He told her.

“Ну позвольте мне направить вас на кухню.”(Okay, I’ll direct you over to the kitchen.)

“Спасибо.”(Thank you.) He replied. Adali lifted her head from his neck and smirked before putting her face back in his neck and kissing that one spot ever so lightly. Evgeni jerked and Adali giggled quietly.

“Спасибо.”(Hello you’ve reached the kitchen desk. Can I take your order?) Evgeni squeezed Adali’s hip tightly and cleared his throat.

“Привет, да, я могу получить два дома салаты, один с ранчо, а другой с итальянской заправкой. И тогда я могу получить на гриле лосось бутерброд. И тогда я могу получить один из каждых пустыне у вас есть?”(Hi, yes can I get two house salads, one with ranch and the other with Italian dressing. And then can I get a grilled salmon sandwhich. And then can I get one of every desert you have?)

Adali smiled up at him, placing a small kiss on the side of his mouth as he waited for the man to write that all down.

“Это будет около 10 минут. Могу ли я получить ваш номер?"(Okay, that’ll be about 10 minutes. Can I get your room number?)

“Ладно, и это номер 216.”(Okay, and it’s room 216.)

“Ладно. И мы будем заявив, что в свою комнату, является то, что все в порядке?”(Okay, and we’ll be charging that to your room, is that okay?)

“Да, это нормально.:(Yes, that’s fine.)

“Ну г-н Малкин, ваша пища должна быть в несколько минут.”(Okay Mr. Malkin, your food should be up in a few minutes.) Evgeni thanked him once again before hanging up the phone and turning to Adali who was checking her phone while still laying her head on his chest.

It was silent until the knock on the door came. Adali got off te bed, opening the door and seeing a younger man standing with a large cart behind him. She smiled and he winked at her, checking her body out while he walked by. Adali scrunched her face and looked away.

She walked behind him and the cart, going over and standing on the end of the bed, opposite where Evgeni was standing. She saw the bellman still giving her looks and she felt her body tense slightly.

“Если бы я знал, красивая женщина, как вы были бы здесь, чем я пришел быстрее.”(If I would have known a pretty woman like you would be up here, I would’ve come faster.) The waitor told her, Adali rolled her eyes. This guy was obviously desperate. She could feel Evgeni’s gaze near them and he walked over,pulling Adali into him, kissing her on the mouth deeply before pulling away. He smirked at the boy’s face and ushered him out, not even giving him a tip.

Adali laughed as Evgeni walked back into the room from closing the door and kicking the guy out.

She grabbed his shoulder and brought him down to her level, kissing him passionately. She pulled away and smiled at his dazed face, in that kiss she had let him know that she only wants him.

Evgeni smiled and together they untopped the food, all except the deserts which they kept closed to keep them cold. Evgeni dug into his sandwhich immediately while Adali chomped her salad down. Evgeni laughed as he saw Adali eating her salad quickly.

Almost an hour later they dived into their deserts, feeding each other chocolate covered strawberries to strawberry cheesecake. Most of the time they missed each other’s mouthes on purpose so they would have an excuse to lick it off.

“Naughty naughty!” Adali mock scolded as Evgeni licked up her calf he smiled and crawled on top of her kissing her sweetly and grabbing another chocolate covered strawberry, feeding half to Adali and him eating the rest.

Suddenly their faces turned puckered and Adali coughed slightly.

“Кислый!” (Sour!)

*

Adali groaned as she heard Evgeni’s cell phone ringing loudly. She tightened her grip on Evgeni’s sides as he moved to get out of the bed. He whispered an apology to her and pryed her hands off of him before rushing over to get the phone. He flipped it open just in time and ran to the bathroom before saying hello.

“Евгений, его мама вашего. Что вы делаете?”(Evgeni, it’s your mom. What are you up to?) Evgeni groaned loudly, smacking himself on the forehead for not checking the caller ID.

“Мама, его, как 8 часов утра. перезвоните позже, хорошо?”(Mom, it’s like 8 am. Call back later, okay?) Evgeni asked, trying not to let his annoyance seep through. He snapped his phone shut and walked out of the bathroom. It had been 5 days since they arrived in Russia, meaning today was Thursday. Evgeni promised to take Adali out for dinner one night here and he was planning on that night being tonight.

He saw her looking at a new restaurant a couple miles from the hotel and he was planning on
making a reservation there. He felt that they hadn’t had any time to actually spend time together other than time before they went to bed and got up.

He walked back in the room, turning his phone on silent before slipping back into bed. Adali sighed when he did and curled herself around him once again. He smiled and attempted to go back asleep. He tossed and turned for a while, sat completely still, and even counted sheep.

15 minutes later Evgeni gave up and slid up slightly, leaning his back against the pillows and grabbed the remote. He flipped on the TV to the sports channel and watched whatever was on. Adali rested her head on his muscled stomach causing Evgeni to clasp a hand on her side while the other was still behind his head.

He heard her mumble slightly and chuckled to himself. The movement of his arm around her made her crawl her way up his chest. He laughed silently as she settled herself right in the crook of his neck. He rubbed her back slowly but Adali couldn’t go back to sleep.
She sighed loudly and placed her head on his shoulder so she could see the TV.

“может не спал?”(Couldn’t sleep either?) Adali asked him quietly. He turned to her and shook his head. She nodded, snuggling back down under the covers so her head was back on his abs. He ran a hand through her wavy hair, sighing when he felt how soft it was.

“Нравится ли вам мои волосы?”(Do you like my hair?) Adali teased him. Evgeni laughed slightly and nodded while Adali just rolled her eyes but didn’t complain as he continued to run his hand through it.

Almost 4 hours later they were both showered and laid out on the bed. Obviously they were both lazy since they were just watching TV when they should be getting ready. Evgeni had called his mom back to see what she actually wanted now that he was awake and she just had said that his parents both had to work today, so hanging with them was out of the question.

Adali’s sisters had planned for Adali to go shopping with them today but Aleksi called and said she had morning sickness so they planned it instead for tomorrow afternoon, leaving them with the option of going over Adalis parent’s house or his brother’s.

Adali personally just wanted to spend the day in bed, kissing Evgeni while they ordered room service and talked but she wasn’t sure if Evgeni wanted to. She decided she would ask him since she really didn’t feel like getting ready.

“ребенка ....”(Baby…) Adali whispered as she nuzzeled his neck slightly. Evgeni smiled slightly, already knowing Adali wanted something.

“Что ты хочешь?”(What’d you want?) Evgeni asked her. She poked her head up to look at him, smiling at him sweetly.

“Вы хотите оставаться в постели весь день? Я не чувствую, что готовится .... и мне нужно некоторое Lovin '.”(Do you want to just stay in bed all day? I really don’t feel like getting ready and….I need some lovin’.) Adali told him, pouting obviously as she finished.

Evgeni didn’t give her a proper answer, instead he answered her with his lips.

*

A few hours later, Evgeni finally got out of the room long enough to call and make a reservation at that restaurant down the street. He had told Adali he would go and pick up their lunch from one of their favorite diners, which he was really going to the place and making a reservation for 7 before stopping by and getting their food.

Evgeni couldn’t complain about being with Adali all day though. All they did was either make out, eat snacks, or watch TV. And while doing all those things they were mostly always touching each other- how could he complain about that?

Evgeni wasn’t going to lie to himself though; he knew that he was falling deeper and deeper for Adali. If people didn’t know their past then they probably would of thought he was crazy since he had only been officially with Adali for almost a week. But Adali had admitted to liking him almost 2 months ago and before that….

So to him, it was no shock that he was falling for Adali. He loved how she would nuzzle his neck when she wanted something, and how she was always up front about things and what she wanted to do. He loved how she was so close with her family along with his own, they already thought of her as a daughter. He loved Adali.

But it wasn’t something he was about to tell her anytime soon. Maybe a while down the road, but right now it would freak her out. Making her think that he was about to pop the question the next time possible, which he wasn’t-but she would still think that.

Sure, Evgeni wanted to marry Adali. She was everything he wanted in a girl- and she wasn’t some slut that slept around either. He could still remember the first time he had slept with Adali.

They were at his house, both their parents away at a business party together for the night.
Adali had finally gotten comfortable with him so they decided together it was time to take their relationship to the next level. Evgeni could remember the sensation and how Adali withered underneath him.

Evgeni snapped out of his thoughts when he felt his pants tighten slightly.

*

Adali was surprised when Evgeni told her to start getting ready a couple hours later. She hadn’t planned on going anywhere tonight, not that she was against it. She watched as he winked at her before heading into the bathroom.

Adali shrugged, slipping into a curve fitting dress and flipping her straightner on. She was using the mirror located on the wall behind the couch since she wasn’t sure how long Evgeni would be.

She grabbed her iPod out of her bag and popped her speakers on.

She placed it on shuffle as she looked for a pair of heels. Sex On Fire came on and Adali smiled, hearing her straightner beep as she listened to the song, dancing slightly and singing quietly. She heard a loud laugh behind her and turned around to see Evgeni laughing while leaning against the bathroom doorway.

Adali stuck her tongue out at him, wiggling her butt even more at him. She finished her hair and bumped him with her hip as she walked into the bathroom to do her makeup. She finished the outfit with a long necklace and walked out to see Evgeni dressed in a pair of nice dress pants and a button up shirt. She smiled at him, walking over and kissing his lips deeply.

He examined her outfit when they pulled away, growling under his breath slightly at the looks of her body covered by a thin fabric. She giggled and put her coat on, taking Evgeni’s hand as they walked toward his car.

“Так куда мы идем?”(So where are we going?) She asked him but Evgeni shook his head, making a zipping motion on his mouth as if to say he wouldn’t tell her. Adali pouted and Evgeni only laughed making her sigh, seeing her usual powers were weakened tonight.

They pulled up to the restaurant a few minutes later and Adali smiled largely at him, leaning over and gabbing his face before planting a large kiss on his lips. Evgeni smiled at her and helped her out of the car, opening the door to the restaurant for her and walking up to the hosts stand.

“Добро пожаловать в Караба's. я могу вам помочь?”(Welcome to Caraba’s. Can I help you?) The man asked. Evgeni told him his name and he checked the sheet, nodding and leading them back to a put off table, obviously something he had reserved. Adali smiled widely at him when she saw the candle-lit table.
Evgeni smiled and helped her into her seat, kissing her cheek before sitting down himself.

“Евгений, вы не должны делать этого.”(Evgeni, you didn’t have to do this.) Adali told him. Geno shook his head, placing a hand on her knee under the table.

“Я хотел.”(I wanted to.)
♠ ♠ ♠
Long chapter for the long wait!
I can't even explain to you girls how bad i feel, like i feel like i totally failed you all. I'm so so sorry. i hope this makes up for a tiny peice of what i owe you ladies!
Feel free to yell at me in the comments, i totally deserve it.
I want to try to start another story soon but i'm not sure who to write it on....any suggestions?
Gets a little steamy in this chapter (: turn up that ceiling fan! I guess you could say this is a little hint of what's coming up (:
well ladies, or whomever is still reading this....if there is anyone, i hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as i did writing it!
I love you all && i'm so so sorry!
<3